Favorite anime?

Planet Sheen, one of the finest made animes out there.

Just joking, probably Black Butler or Poyopoyo.

I haven't been watching anime for a long time.
-Black Lagoon
-Jormungand
-Hellsing
-Higurashi
-No Game No Life
-D-Frag!
-Assassination Classroom
-Prison School
-Nichijou
-Gangsta.
-Initial D

For Action: Naruto
Comedy: School Rumble
Romace: Nisekoi
Story: Shingeki No Kyojin
New Anime: One Punch Man
For Feels: Sword Art Online

I'm currently on season 13, episode 37 of Thomas the Tank Engine. The story is great, the characters are very connectible, and overall, it is one of my favorite animes EVER. If you haven't seen it already, you need to watch it NOW.

My friend recently told me about an anime that seems interesting. I think it's called... Sesame Street? He said it has some really good battle scenes and the music is phenomenal. I'm looking forward to it.

I also finished Teletubbies awhile ago, and I still haven't gotten over the ending. The plot twist thing at the end brought me to tears (spoilers). It is the most emotional anime I have ever seen.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Arslan Senki) is a fairly new anime that I've really enjoyed. I really like the characters, and there are some fantastic fight scenes. Specifically the fight between Silver Mask (he has a name but spoilers) and Daryun near the end of the first season. As for the music, it's great. Openings, endings, the rest of the soundtrack, I love it all. I highly recommend it, so long as you can handle some animated blood and violence.

Top Three:
Sword Art Online
Fairy Tail
Shingeki no Kyojin
(It flows of the young better than Attack on Titan. Deal With It :cool:)
Edit: OOF this post. Yet again, I hadn't watched much of anything at this time.

Last edited:
Steins;Gate, Soul Eater, Kill La Kill, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, and TTGL.

Technically I consider Avatar: the Last Airbender to be my favorite, but then people get all prissy with me and tell me "That's not a REAL anime!" and stuff like that, so meh.

For me it's Food Wars all the way, it's just the cooking is entertaining and the food looks good and makes you hungry, the story is pretty entertaining, the concept is extremely unique, the characters are great, it's probably one of the funniest anime I've ever seen, and it's THE ONE Japanese high school anime that I've seen that has an original setting that is different from every Japanese high school *GASP*, it's really satisfying because the MC is really good at what he does without being overpowered so it's really satisfying when he wins at battles, *huff huff* it's not too long, the episodes are eventful and don't have like 10 minute recaps and the people desperately trying to fill time so the anime doesn't catch up with the manga, when the people are actually preparing the dishes it looks super epic even though it's just cooking and the foodgasms are hilarious *wheeze wheeze*

I've been wanting to get that out of my system for a long time...

Back
Top Bottom