Votes: 1 0.7%
  • None, all his drops Stink

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The Suspicious Looking Tentacle

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gravity Globe!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted for the Suspicious Looking Tentacle - that thing is wonderful. Finally, something we should have been able to get pre-hard mode. Probably one of the most useful items in the game now. That cat sword is a pretty cool second, but I just can't stand the constant annoying sound effects that go with it...

.... just my 02...

~Jim

I voted for the Suspicious Looking Tentacle - that thing is wonderful. Finally, something we should have been able to get pre-hard mode. Probably one of the most useful items in the game now. That cat sword is a pretty cool second, but I just can't stand the constant annoying sound effects that go with it...

.... just my 02...

~Jim
DID YOU JUST CALL MEOWMERE A "CAT SWORD"?!

Only 5 people said portal gun I'm surprised. Portal guns my favorite and my second favorite would have to be meowmere

Celebration is pretty okay.
It's just a rocket launcher that shoots 2 rockets that happen to be fireworks.

The Celebration has a couple annoying downsides though-- spread and fixed distance detonation. You can't use it at long ranges like you can with the Snowman Cannon or even the Rocket Launcher.

Looking back I saw someone voted for the Potions.
*dies*

That was me :p

Though, It's probably actually Last Prism or one of the two sentry summons (I can't pick >.<) :D

.... just my 02...

~Jim

You can get it pre-hardmode (sort of) if you find the Skeleton Merchant on the night of a full moon.

The suspicious looking tentacle since it's the best light source (imo) and it's also a pet that's a little bit more interactive with the world, so the little eye feels more alive than most pet in this game.

Apparently no one cares about celebration or the gravity globe. And I'm just about to kill the moon lord in expert.
Because the gravity globe is bad. It legitimately might be the most disappointing thing in a video game this year, and we've still got the November releases.

Anyhow, on topic, Last Prism is definitely my favourite, especially since the colour changes if you use specific names (I believe it turns into a purple/black beam if you use the name Darkhalis for example) which is pretty neat.

I think the last Prism is the Best for mage the meowmere for melee the terrarian for yoyo Artist the s d m g for range and the rrainbow Crystal staff for the summoner

Because the gravity globe is bad. It legitimately might be the most disappointing thing in a video game this year, and we've still got the November releases.

Anyhow, on topic, Last Prism is definitely my favourite, especially since the colour changes if you use specific names (I believe it turns into a purple/black beam if you use the name Darkhalis for example) which is pretty neat.

Yeah, I realized that after I got it. Also, I didn't know that about the prism. Gonna try that out sometime.

Just like most people apparently: The Last Prism.
I've always liked slow charging but highly destructive beams in games and this one doesn't disappoint. :)

Once we all fought and killed the Lunar Pillars, we were greeted with silence, and then this:
View attachment 61080
But when you finally killed him, you are given insanely OP weapons and items that no others can compare to.
What I would like to know is which item is your favorite, and why.
In my opinion, its the Terrarian, as it is like a flarion on steroids.

Last Prism. 'nuff said
*COUGH*125000 DPS *COUGH*

Did you know that the Unreal SDMG, Luminite bullets, and like 100 training dummies can crash Steam? Yeah, I did it.

Celebration goes through walls and can kill the Destroyer in one second so yeah.

the terrarian.
highest DPS and the yoyo bag makes it like 2 times better with range, counterweights, and 2 of the highest melee damage items flying around beating the crap out of enemies.

While I do love the Star Wrath, S.D.M.G. and Luminite Ore in particular. It has to go to the Suspicious Looking Tentacle. Simply because it is my favorite Light Pet in the game (not just because it is the brightest and reveals where Treasure is hidden)

Back
Top Bottom