Favorite Terraria Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatB3

Official Terrarian
What's your favorite and least favorite music in Terraria?

I would have to say that my favorite is the PC Ocean theme. It was the first theme in the 1.2 Trailer, but since I didn't have Terraria yet, I had no idea what it was, and I thought it might just be a theme composed specifically for the trailer. Anyway, I feel it's good enough to be the Overworld Day theme or Title theme.

My least favorite would have to be the Mushroom theme. If you've heard it, I think you know why.

Discuss!

All of them.
swag.png
But if I had to choose, either planterra, boss 2 or eclipse atm.

I like Ocean, Space, most of the boss themes (Plantera especially), Eclipse aaand Desert soundtracks. The Blood Moon theme is really spine chilling when you hear it the first few times as well. :dryadhappy:

I can't say I care for Mushroom theme, if not just because I built a prototype mini-mushroom farm in the cellar of my greenhouse in my village. There wasn't much grass, but when the mushrooms grew, there would be enough "mushroom items" for the soundtrack to start playing smack dab in the middle of my village, and in a large portion of the Storage House, where I spent a decent amount of my time. I could undo and take it apart, but I already re-located it three times to little avail. I figured I'd just leave it there and learn from my mistakes when I make my 1.3 world.

Next time... I'll make it twice as deep...

I don't particularly care for the Jungle theme either. I don't hate it; I just find myself playing other music over it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom