Favourite armour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetle Armour has the best stats. However, I personally prefer look of Hallowed Armour

I like the offensive beetle armor for +attack and set bonus but i like the hallowed armor for its looks

Personally, I just like shroomite armour (the one that gives you a bonus for arrow damage). While the set bonus is kinda stupid (because you'll never be able to stand still long enough to get extra damage before something hits you), it's fun to scare my friends with it, and in PvP, I can just go invisible and OHKO people with my sniper.
Plus, it looks cool if you dye it green and add bee wings to it.

Personally, I just like shroomite armour (the one that gives you a bonus for arrow damage). While the set bonus is kinda stupid (because you'll never be able to stand still long enough to get extra damage before something hits you), it's fun to scare my friends with it, and in PvP, I can just go invisible and OHKO people with my sniper.
Plus, it looks cool if you dye it green and add bee wings to it.
Yeah the invisible thing is kinda stupid but it is quite cool in PVP :)

Yeah the invisible thing is kinda stupid but it is quite cool in PVP :)
I mean just get the bullet one get sniper rifle and then go invis and have chlorophtye bullets or any bullets really and just one shot people at will. BALANCE

I mean just get the bullet one get sniper rifle and then go invis and have chlorophtye bullets or any bullets really and just one shot people at will. BALANCE
Yeah I mean I don't play multiplayer much but when I do I typically do use the sniper rifle :)

The frost amour does look amazing :) and what do you mean by "duel armour" set?

Frost Armor Gives Benefits to Both Melee & Range, this is what i mean by 'duel', effects two classes instead of one, so it'd be nice to see one for Melee + magic and Range + Magic (if that would even be possible/reasonable.)

Frost Armor Gives Benefits to Both Melee & Range, this is what i mean by 'duel', effects two classes instead of one, so it'd be nice to see one for Melee + magic and Range + Magic (if that would even be possible/reasonable.)
Ahh I see :) yeah I would like some more dual armour sets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom