Favourite Youtubers?

STAR_, main source for my entertainment and Valve's.

AlChestBreach. Not something everyone will like, kind of immature to be honest. But he's at least not all screaming immature.

LeatherIceCream is amazing.

NormalBoots, mostly PBG because he just uploads more than Jon.

Many A True Nerd is even better at New Vegas than me; and that's saying something.

Vinesauce is a stream, but mostly on Youtube. Joel's voice is cute.

Bo Burnham, for obvious reasons.

Pan Pizza is my main source for cringe inducting commentary and podcasts.

BrendanielReads, because of his voice.

Reactions: Myu
-The Creatures in general
-SlyFoxHound
-PaperbatVG
-GoodMythicalMorning
-Philip De Franco
-Jaltoid
-Peter Draws
-TheBrainScoop

I like:
pythonGB
Yrmir
game grumps
nostalga critic (league of super critics)
the mysterious mrenter
popularMMOs
screen junkies
rebeltaxi
and the living tombstone

Last edited:
TryMike4Instance
loading.gif

Are you into 420mlg editing and fitting music/action moment? Tick the answer:
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes

Jontron(Goes over various game genres and looking at more obscure titles.) RebelTaxi(Cartoon reviewer, mostly western cartoons.), Totalbiscuilt(Predominately PC gamer, gives out news, first impressions, as well as sharing some thoughts over certain issues.), JimSterling(Typically looks over all sorts of games. Kinda similar to TB honestly.) and Stonewall008(League of Legends Jungler and awesome resource.) are my absolute faves.

I prefer people who are educational and have some humor.

EDIT: And are not jerks.
EDIT2: added in their content type, as well as Totalbiscuit and Jim Sterling!

Last edited:
You can add Blame Truth to my list. He plays Pokemon and Hearthstone. He is better than me at both.

Oh hearthstone! That reminds me! KRIPP! The one and only! went from Diablo 3, to Path of Exile, now Hearthstone, and sadly it seems like he has a real life now. Sad for us, awesome for him.Life is important.

Markiplier, Matthew Santoro, Vsauce, OwnagePranks, TheGameTheorists are pretty cool channels.

Markiplier is currently my fave Let's Player, Matt and Vsauce are for informative purposes, OwnagePranks for giggles and TheGameTheorists if I want to get my mind blown.

I don't really watch people specifically for Terraria content, though NL was the reason I got into Terraria at all. Definitely like Yrimir and HERO for that stuff, but I only watch intermittently.

In regards to video game LP-style content, in no particular order...
NerdCubed
TotalBiscuit
Northernlion
JefMajor
ShinyRawrquaza

Honorary mention to Force Strategy Gaming, who I watch pretty much just for Friday Night Magic.

As for non-gaming content (though with significant overlap):
Zefrank1
TeamFourStar
Ashens
Smooth McGroove
FamilyJules7X
DasBoSchitt
331Erock
Marasy8
FPSRussia

Quite a few of my favorites will go unlisted because they are highly political and sometimes incredibly boring to people who aren't looking for that sort of thing, or could be a problem posting them here. But here are some that I regularly wait for:

ADoseofBuckley - "Angry Humor from an Angry Man" Rants with a bit of humor mixed in. Could be a little rough on people who are serious.

CreepsMcPasta
CreepyPastaJr
MrCreepyPasta - Creepy pasta readings. While they each pretty much do the same thing I am subbed to all 3 simply for more creepy pasta readings.

Cyriac - Do I really need to explain this one at this point?

Markiplier - Video gameplays and the like. I think he is pretty funny.

WiiRikeToPray - A group of people who get together to play wii games. Currently Wii U to be specific.

Vlogbrothers - Just about anything nerdy. Two brothers vlog back and fourth.

Scishow - A sometimes funny, but informative science show.

WatchMojo - Top 10s of just about everything, and more.

AllTime10s - My second go to channel for top 10s. Because I just love lists of stuff like that.

I left simple descriptions of each but it's best if you went and checked them out for yourself if you haven't already.

My favorite channels...
SeaNanners
ModernWarNegro
CriousGamers(Chilled)
RooterTeeth
Lets Play
The Fine Bros

Thats pretty much it.

My favorite youtuber in the "Terraria related things" is definately Rwm8558, Yri, Hero and Chippy are in the list too, for guides i always watch MeetYourDemize and TheGullofDoom, i tried watching python for a while but for me he's too childish

Slyfox, he gets a special place for introducing me to lets players, first channel i subscribed to
All of the creatures
Markliplier
GameTheorists
TeamFourStar
AVGN
PBG
Jontron
Egoraptor
The Game Grumps in general
MunchingOrange
Olizandri

Back