Game Mechanics Feature requests

Nemo

Terrarian
Not sure where to put this since I'm having trouble telling just which forum is for what ...

Feature requests -
  • About wiring ... can we have an alternative:
    • regular logic gates whose inputs aren't latched,
    • switches that can hold a line High or Low,
    • a gated D-latch
    • timers with an input and output ports to interface with existing pulse-based machinery
      • start pulsing when input is held high
      • pulses are effectively square waves with a period of 1/3/...
Maybe I'm stupid or something but I'm having a heck of a time reasoning with the current pulse-based system - haven't build anything worth a damn with it thus far; nothing I make seems to work, e.g. couldn't even get a shifter working. :(
  • "Cement mixer" that will take the first compatible stack of blocks in your inventory and produce the liquid version of said block. The liquid once pour and settled will turn back into those blocks.
Currently filling in empty space is painfully tedious and slow.​

Read the descriptions?

There can't be any more liquid types
Didn't see the Suggestion one oddly enough.

No more liquids? Hmmm ...

How about Instant Cement Mix then? Toss the mix into water and the lowest water tiles convert instantly to whatever block the Cement Mix was made from - maybe 10 blocks to create a pack of mix, converting 10 water blocks when used.

Didn't see the Suggestion one oddly enough.

No more liquids? Hmmm ...

How about Instant Cement Mix then? Toss the mix into water and the lowest water tiles convert instantly to whatever block the Cement Mix was made from - maybe 10 blocks to create a pack of mix, converting 10 water blocks when used.
Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom