Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Okay. New member.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Uhhhh what a idiot...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone! I am actually Thebeatbat1139, despite my name, because I did choose. Terraria is tied for my favorite game in the world along side Pokemon, and I own pc, console, and mobile. I read the forums every day, and it always makes me smile to hear awesome suggestions about my favorite game. I hope to become a part of this awesome community. Thank you for reading this! You are awesome! And as always, feel the beat.

Welcome to the forum jungle
We got fun and games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names of all the bees flying around here
We are the people... Yeah, I'm gonna stop that before it gets our of hand or Guns n' Roses sue me for copyright infringement or something...

But welcome, hope you feel very much at home in these forums, and the 'Uhhh what an idiot" option is very amusing. I would have chosen it if it wasn't meant to be bad c:

Welcome to the forum jungle
We got fun and games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names of all the bees flying around here
We are the people... Yeah, I'm gonna stop that before it gets our of hand or Guns n' Roses sue me for copyright infringement or something...

But welcome, hope you feel very much at home in these forums, and the 'Uhhh what an idiot" option is very amusing. I would have chosen it if it wasn't meant to be bad c:
Thank you so much! I like your profile picture, by the way.

Heh, thanks. I can't tell what your pic is because I'm on my phone and it's too small D: It looks hecka interesting though, I really wanna see it so bad... Also pizza tastes good.
It's bats erupting from one of those music reading thingies. When I made an account, it automatically set my name to my email (Pilchard is my cat lol) but I want it to be Thebeatbat1139.

It's bats erupting from one of those music reading thingies. When I made an account, it automatically set my name to my email (Pilchard is my cat lol) but I want it to be Thebeatbat1139.

That was unexpected. It looked like it would be something spoooooky! But you are a beat bat, so still pretty spookybeats! I am the pun master. (Not) (-.-)

Lol! I am actually not a fan of scary stuff (Besides spooky armour). Kinda a wimp sometimes!

Haha, me too, I'm seriously scared of going anywhere that's not my bed at night, even if it's all lit up, I'm case monsters come and rip me up and eat me for dinner! I also think that the Brain of Cthulu's there, because of its teleportation powers. It's scary. And gross. But that's just my fear of the internal human body. I almost never play in Crimson worlds, instead I usually make new worlds until I get Corruption.

Haha, me too, I'm seriously scared of going anywhere that's not my bed at night, even if it's all lit up, I'm case monsters come and rip me up and eat me for dinner! I also think that the Brain of Cthulu's there, because of its teleportation powers. It's scary. And gross. But that's just my fear of the internal human body. I almost never play in Crimson worlds, instead I usually make new worlds until I get Corruption.
Oh man, we are so alike.

Even those cringe worthy Cthulhu suggestions? Or the ones for enemies that have no stats and just simply say
"It'd be cool if we had an enemy that was on fire."
Yes, enjoy your time on these forums, but when in the suggestion zone beware of these "suggestions".

Back
Top Bottom