Weapons & Equip Final Direct Upgrade to the Minishark Line of Weapons.

Should this be added to Duke fishron's loot Pool, or should it be crafted?

• Crafted

• Dropped

Results are only viewable after voting.
1690669890010.png

So, I've been thinking; Why not have a third direct upgrade to the Minishark?

Introducing the Megasharkron, The bubble-blowing, bullet-firing terror of the Terrarian Seas!

A Ranged gun that is crafted with a Bubble Gun, and a Megashark!

Fires Exploding Bubbles and bullets of Your Choice!

Sometimes bubbles ain't just enough for a Terrarian.

RRP of only 2 Platinum! Get them while they're hot!

I think making it look like Duke Fishron would make sense, since the Minishark and Megashark are both sharks. I think maybe it could be crafted with the Megashark and some new item dropped by Fishron, like Fishron scales or something along those lines. Great idea overall since there aren’t many notable fast guns between the Megashark and the Vortex Beater!

Couple issues.
SDMG is the final minishark upgrade.
It doesn't really make much sense for it to be combined with the bubble gun, as it is a magic weapon. Maybe make it drop directly from Duke Fishron?
This is just a sprite issue, but the sprite you had as a reference doesnt look like a shark at all. Maybe make it looks more like its previous versions?
But if you fixed some of these, support.

Couple issues.
It doesn't really make much sense for it to be combined with the bubble gun, as it is a magic weapon. Maybe make it drop directly from Duke Fishron?
This is just a sprite issue, but the sprite you had as a reference doesnt look like a shark at all. Maybe make it looks more like its previous versions?
The SDMG isn’t really a direct upgrade since it doesn’t use the Megashark to craft it since its a weapon drop. But I do think crafting it from the bubble gun should be changed.

Couple issues.
The sprite is an edited sprite of the bubble gun, just a quick rendition of what i think it could look like, but maybe modelling it after a Sharkron would be better. I.e Making the megashark slightly bigger and turning it blue-teal.

Let me ruin it.
Minishark is a simple bullet-fed high-RPM automatic weapon with low spread, so as the Megashark. S.D.M.G. was unofficially added almost 10 years ago.
1690743312900.png

Let me ruin it.
Minishark is a simple bullet-fed high-RPM automatic weapon with low spread, so as the Megashark. S.D.M.G. was unofficially added almost 10 years ago.
View attachment 417574
I mean Direct upgrade. A direct upgrade is a weapon crafted from another that boosts its damage and power, i,e the True Exca;ibur is a direct upgrade of the Excalibur. The SDMG is not an upgrade to the minishark. also, its a dolphin, which i think may be slightly different from a shark.

Back
Top Bottom