Finally decided to join the Terraria Forums. Here’s my Intro about myself

DarkTheFloof

Terrarian
First of all, Hello to anyone reading my intro, I am DarkTheFloof, but if you don’t mind please call me Dark or Floof (either is okay). I decided to finally make an account on the terraria forums in hope of a possibly helping with.. idk, giving some ideas to the dev’s like most people here, or reading the spoilers live.

I am new to the forums and i hope i will have fun reading threads here. My pfp is not mine and i do not own the photo. I am merely using it as i am a mh (Monster Hunter) enjoyer as well as a Terrarian. That is all i have to share. Hope to see anyone who reads this, on the forums. Good bye!

I am currently greeting you to this part of a specific series of characters that allows you to commence virtual communication with other people, centered around a group of people who made a form of entertainment, created with an extreme amount of characters to allow said entertainment method to be complex and flexible in use.

To put it simply, welcome to the forums! :D

First of all, Hello to anyone reading my intro, I am DarkTheFloof, but if you don’t mind please call me Dark or Floof (either is okay). I decided to finally make an account on the terraria forums in hope of a possibly helping with.. idk, giving some ideas to the dev’s like most people here, or reading the spoilers live.

I am new to the forums and i hope i will have fun reading threads here. My pfp is not mine and i do not own the photo. I am merely using it as i am a mh (Monster Hunter) enjoyer as well as a Terrarian. That is all i have to share. Hope to see anyone who reads this, on the forums. Good bye!
Rest assured there's an artist out here that could hook you up with a new avatar when that time comes. Asides helping devs and reading spoilers, there's much enjoyment to be had in small talk with other members. After all, the C in TCF stands for Community!

it appears that you are a floofer, so i made you a floofer license as a housewarming gift!
Screenshot 2023-08-29 2.46.50 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom