PC Finding the Lihzahrd Temple

I've been having a problem looking for mine as well. I'm not here to ask for help though, I'm just gonna keep looking. I do, however, wanna show how much I've explored w/o finding it.
Screenshot (18).png

You hardly explored the jungle, so it's not surprising.
This is a nice example of exploring the jungle: (not my pic)
terraria002.jpg

I love the irony in how there's no temple here, but it might be a screenshot from an old Terraria version, I dunno.

You hardly explored the jungle, so it's not surprising.
This is a nice example of exploring the jungle: (not my pic)
terraria002.jpg

I love the irony in how there's no temple here, but it might be a screenshot from an old Terraria version, I dunno.
Nope, there's behives, which means there should be a temple there somewhere. It might be way off to the side like mine was, where you'd never think to look.

I have been trying to find the temple for so long and i can never find it so i tried a new world and found it right off the bat but i killed all 3 mechanical bosses also in it and it said the text "the jungle is growing resless" in it to,then ive been waiting for a few terraria days for it to spawn and i still cant find the plantera bulb and this is my pic for the one i ant find the temple to
Screenshot (1).png

i was raging so i look up on yt how to see the whole map hax and i finnaly found it i used Terrafirma
lel. but it was on the very bottom left of the jungle the whole time -_-

i am on mobile but cant seem to find that page for it... do we have it or do i use this

Back
Top Bottom