PC First-Chance Exception on Nitrado Vanilla Server

Aderion

Terrarian
Hey, guys,

I've been playing with my friends for 5 days on a Nitrado Vanilla server. Since about 2 days I get thrown off the server with the message "Lost Connection". Every day it's getting worse and worse and I get kicked off the server faster and faster.

I have already taken several paths. I reset my router, reinstalled all drivers and when that didn't help I even reinstalled my Windows 10 completely.

Yesterday when I reinstalled my Windows I could play for about 15 minutes on the server before I got kicked. Today I printed the log files and see that the remote host closes my connection.

In the attachment you can find my log, I hope someone has an idea.

Thanks for every help!

Attachments

• Log_20200321144731343.log
    2.3 KB · Views: 56
Could it be that the server's permissions aren't set up properly and you've accidentally been blacklisted or something?. It may also be that your internet is having troubles, run both a speed test and a packet loss test and pay attention to the ping (you don't want this too high), the speed (higher is better) and packet loss (you want received packets to be as close to 100% as possible) . Also, have you made sure no background tasks are running that could be hogging your internet bandwidth? Another suggestion is to, if possible, use another computer to join and see if the same thing happens there. Is this only affecting you or is it affecting some of your friends as well? I'm likely not correct in what could be causing this, these are just some troubleshooting suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom