First Post Wins

I approve of your file naming choice.
Well it is a summary for an arc involving a lot of dragons (I'm pretty sure there's more dragon main characters than non-dragon ones at this point), and I haven't assigned a name to the arc in my list yet, so naming it Dragons should be good for letting me know "yep, it's the one about the dragons".

Also, out of context notes:
1704629828736.png

Last edited:
Well it is a summary for an arc involving a lot of dragons (I'm pretty sure there's more dragon main characters than non-dragon ones at this point), and I haven't assigned a name to the arc in my list yet, so naming it Dragons should be good for letting me know "yep, it's the one about the dragons".
And I approve of your main character choices.

Also, just realised I was forgetting to send out notes on FR and had 36 of them so I'll be sending those out note.

The one thing I hate dealing with is figuring out where to put notes regarding two characters
in this case, I decided on something for Marth and Iltum (Specifically, they've encountered each other at some point in the past)
but
I have no idea which description to put the notes with
and it also involves Antael (I won't explain how, but it'll maybe end up mattering in Universal Shifting)
and that fact complicates things even more

I didn't mean to force-skip time for anyone...
Next time you should either say something like "after a little while" (which leaves it more just up to each individual player to decide for themselves how long it would have taken), or wait a few posts before continuing (Which lets other players do things like finish up their interactions more smoothly, this is best combined with the first of the two posts including a request for a skip (Something like "Can we skip 10 minutes ahead to when [character in use] finishes?" works fine as a request) so people can approve it or say they still have things to get done before the skip)

Back
Top Bottom