Weapons & Equip Fish Lord armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each of the armor pieces takes 20 coral, 2 Siren Vocal cords, and a pearl. You find a better recipe go ahead and say it.

Fish Lord Crown

5 defense

1 more minion

+8% damage

Fish Lord Scale Mail

20 defense

+12% damage

Fish Lord Leggings

15 defense

+8% Damage

Set bonus: Damaging an enemy will cause a zephr fish to spawn. They spawn until 20 are flying around you. The fish deal 25% of the damage of the hit that spawned them (before enemy defense is factored in). When the 20th fish spawns they all fly at random targets and deal 1 extra damage per 3 defense the enemy has. If you are hit before you get to 20 they all fly at enemies without the damage bonus. There is a cap on the damage they can do of 250. That is to prevent nonsense with vampires and stake launchers. Before you claim it's overpowered it takes a ton of damage and critical boosting items with the sniper rifle in order to hit that cap consistently.

Pearls

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/emperor-of-the-seas-the-leviathan.13894/

Siren

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/siren.15593/

The general idea for this armor was taken from @Pinelord so he can take the majority of the credit for this armor set.

Please note that this is not a dedicated summoner armor by any means, it adds one minion but that'll help anyone.

Last edited:
mouse-overing one armor of that full set would cause head explosion.
please make it simpler
Essentially it spawns fish to attack enemies upon striking them. If you get to the maximum amount they ignore part of an enemies defense while attacking. (though I have been trying to think of a different bonus for getting to 20 before being struck.) Besides, not all of that will appear while you mouse over the armor.

This has amazing potential...great idea! If the stats are confusing I will try to lay them out.
I think it would look something like this:
Set Bonus: Upon hit, summons fish that swirl around the player, upon reaching 20 all fish turn into seeking projectiles that fly at random targets.

This has amazing potential...great idea! If the stats are confusing I will try to lay them out.
I think it would look something like this:
Set Bonus: Upon hit, summons fish that swirl around the player, upon reaching 20 all fish turn into seeking projectiles that fly at random targets.
Just to clarify the fish spawn when you hit an enemy. The damage they do is 25% of the damage you did to spawn the fish.

I wanna see all those little baby zephyr fish digging into the flesh of my foes. :p
I promise I'm not just going through your suggestions, you just pop up on the home list very frequently. =T

I wanna see all those little baby zephyr fish digging into the flesh of my foes. :p
I promise I'm not just going through your suggestions, you just pop up on the home list very frequently. =T
I need to rebalance this eventually. In the portfolio section is my compilation thread, that I'm ok with people seeing.

someone's stalking

hmmhm.. I have a question.
Do the fishes attack when you're not on fish cap yet?

defense scales into late game so here's what I thought
Each individual fish increases maximum defense by 2
Each individual fish deals a static 35 damage + 15 if you reached the 20th fish
It is now a buff, taking damage or right clicking on the buff removes the buff and launches the fish(es).
Reaching 20 fishes doesn't launch them anymore
There is a 1 second cooldown before another fish can spawn

Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom