PC Fishing: Bladetongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyQuote

Spazmatism
Can anyone confirm if the Bladetongue obtained from fishing is fished from a Crimson Ocean? I've been sitting in a UFO fishing from this ocean for like an hour now and nothing; already got the Toxikarp from a corrupt ocean and I figured the Bladetongue was the same but with Crimson. More importantly, has anyone even gotten this item? Does it need to be a crimson world or can I do it from a patch of crimson on a corrupt world at the ocean? And yes, I'm in hardmode.

Your profile picture is lewd, And I love it.
Check on the wiki, you can find more accurate answers there.

Bump; still looking. Switched to my crimson world to try there.

That's just it; I looked at the wiki but I've found all the other 1:200 fishing items in short order, and rarely over 200 fishing tries either. I wanna know if anyone has actually gotten this and can confirm it's obtainable at all rather than just info pulled from the item ID. xD

I've managed to get 2 while fishing in the underground Crimson. I'm not sure if it can be obtained from the ocean though.

That's just it; I looked at the wiki but I've found all the other 1:200 fishing items in short order, and rarely over 200 fishing tries either. I wanna know if anyone has actually gotten this and can confirm it's obtainable at all rather than just info pulled from the item ID. xD

Oh, how far underground were you? Caverns layer? The layer that you start seeing lava?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom