DarkVenom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To this day, i dont know what Undertale is....
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It kinda is unavoidable when a game is focused more on the story it's narrating than the gameplay. The gameplay is fine, but I guess anyone who knows the game can admit the focus is on the story. And it's characters. I didn't know how the game played out and already knew pretty much the characters.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    still better than FNAF imo
    Aesir
    Aesir
    At the very least, undertale has characters with mindsets. All characters at FNAF are one dimensional, the gameplay is dimwitted and the premise is foolish, at least for a video game. The only hook to it is it's "lore", huge quotation marks around that, because it's just the story of a haunted brand of restaurant that uses robots. And some serial killer. That's all.
    For God's sake, Here in Germany some teachers are really awful...i mean REALLY AWFUL! SO SO SOOOOOOO AWFUL!
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    What happened? :eek:
    DarkVenom
    DarkVenom
    Being unable to teach anything, that's what happened....They dont want to teach you anything, they just sit on their butt's doing nothing...OFC, not all Teachers are like that...but like 60% of them are.
    Winter is coming....Yay...I Hate Winter...Winter is the Worst, i swear...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Winter: Cold? Wear more/"warmer" clothes and use heating devices. Done.

Summer: Hot? Already took everything off and have ten fans around you and the AC at max? Well, time to rip your skin off to see if that makes things more comfortable.
    Ethanylis1393
    Ethanylis1393
    Winter:Who cares in spain,*buys eskimo suit in russia*.The farther you get in the east,the colder it will be.Inverted for west.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    WInter? Warm. No rain. No snow.
    Summer? 40 celcius every day. No clouds. No shade.

i hate the seasons in my country. i want some :red:ing rain
    What the hell did You put on Your avatar? Is it Venom Godzilla?
    K
    Krasunir
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ The second dinosaur.
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    I was talking about whole figure.
    DarkVenom
    DarkVenom
    Its a hybrid between a derp dinosaur mixed with Venom...i, i dont even...
    I'm stil scared of him:
    http://orig01.deviantart.net/82ed/f/2012/207/8/f/ryuk_redone_by_atomiccircus-d58ntfo.jpg
    All your Waifu's are belong to us
    DarkVenom
    DarkVenom
    That word that some People use as a Insult to Mexicans?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not really, unless the pronunciation is that :red:ed up over there.

I mean the one some anime fans use to refer to themselves or other anime fans, when it's clearly used as an insult, but then go "lol it's okay I'm one too!" like that would make it better.
    DarkVenom
    DarkVenom
    AHHH! Sorry, i forgot about THAT "W" Word...Now i get it
    Our Entire house is getting an Overhaul..Best thing about it? Some random dude coming to your House on 7oClock..No Food, No Sleeping, great
    A New Lunar--Tier Shotgun would be awsome...a LaserShotgun...Dat would be DEFINITLY Interesting
    Still waiting for Redigit to Buff the Ranger-class...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom