Flashing Character Issue

Flor3nce2456

Queen Bee
So the Thorium mod adds a handful of accessories which, to make a long story short, let you move fast. REALLY fast.

This combined with Luminite bar armor making your character glow is where my issue comes up, which is that the light generation apparently cannot keep up with how fast the character moves which causes a somewhat intense flashing, particularly noticeable at night. While I am not epileptic, the flashing does give me somewhat of a headache. Reflective dye may be exacerbating the issue, but I think it looks pretty and am hesitant to change it. Also, I tried that, it barely helped.

I'm curious if anyone knows how to fix this? I tried turning up multi-core lighting but that didn't appear to do anything, not in the least because I don't actually have any idea what this setting means or how many cores I even have.

Not sure if important but: Using 64x TModloader. Thorium is the main mod, have a smattering of other mods.

-----------------------------

All else fails: Does anyone know of a mod that makes all armors stop emitting light?

Back
Top Bottom