Weapons & Equip Flasholotl, Lagoon, Homunculus, and Toast pets, a gift for my friends

very cute! could definitely use some light dithering for some detail but looks really good :0

pixil-frame-0 (61).png

Okay, my I was able to convince my friend Toasty to buy Terraria, and sometime next week he will also be officially joining my legendary mode playthrough, with zero experience!
So as such I am making some changes to this thread, for 1, his light pet and it's summon item and buff!

His pet is a light pet dropped with a 1% chance to drop from the wall of flesh, since the wall of flesh is a barrier into the harder difficulties I figured it would be perfect for his light pet to drop from it, it's of course based off of a piece of toast on fire (kind of obvious) that's pretty much the explanation of what it is, oh, and also the brightness of it is 70% so it's one of the better light pets in the pre hardmode area

And with the fact that his pet is being introduced as a light pet I figure it only fair to set in place a pattern. You see in real life, even though we are all friends online Toasty and Lagoon live in a different state from me and Homunculus, so Toasty and Lagoon are friends in real life and me and Homunculus are friends in real life. So I'm stating a change, in order to set in place a new pattern, starting with Toasty being a light pet and Lagoon being a normal pet, the Flasholotl pet is now being proposed as a light pet to compliment the Homunculus' normal pet status.

The Flasholotl pet is now being proposed to have an 85% brightness as a light pet making it better in brightness to the other post-plantera dungeon light pet, no changes are needed to descriptions of items or buffs

I am so happy to have seen all of support and views that this thread has been getting and I really hope that these 4 pets manage to make it in to the game officially, it would mean a whole lot to me and I'm sure it would shock everyone else receiving a pet, as a blossoming content creator, with me getting so near to actually making money off of Twitch (thanks to Terraria and those of you on these forums who went to my channel from the links in my status) Terraria has always been one of my most favorite games, throughout my childhood and even now, the game that helps me begin making money from my dream career, I would love nothing more than to be immortalized in the game as a pet, it would be fantastic, so again, I thank you all, it's amazing that this thread could've even gotten this many views and this much support it's insane.

Back
Top Bottom