Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakonda

Terrarian
"Changelog"
1.0 (tModLoader v0.8.3.4) - [released] - Added the concept of a flushable toilet with the regular toilet.
1.0.1 (tModLoader v0.8.3.4) - [released] - Changed recipe. Removed regular toilet. (Replaced vanilla toilet recipe)
1.1 - [delayed] - Golden toilets. (need help from experienced tModLoader modders- contact me on steam or discord)

"Short use guide"
1.0 - To craft the flushable toilet, combine a regular toilet and a lever at a workbench.
1.0.1 - Flushable toilet now has replaced the recipe of the regular toilet! Simply just right click the toilet.

"User requests"
Pooping on toilets (Req by Terraking)
Toilet of Cthulhu (Req by Guru-Jr)

"Download"
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jwe2yeakk7ns4av/Flushy.tmod

"Contact"
I am open to receive messages, including explanations on the code and requests for new additions on both the forums and steam.
My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rakonda/
Discord: @gråtrunka#8327

Last edited:
Cool, I guess. Now what would be really cool is if you could :red: in them. ;)
I'm open to the idea, but how would you want that to be visualised? There's limited things I can do with my limited knowledge. I'll add it to the list, though.

I want the Toilet Of Cthulhu ?!?!? Is it even possible?!?!?!?
Definitely implementing this even for the sake of some silly request. Shouldn't be hard. Maybe a muffled cthulhu sound after the flush?

Because trolling is FUUUUUUN!

I'll have to add something to make that drop optional/conditional, I don't think anyone would want that to drop by default.

EDIT: Or i could force players to try remove that drop from the table through conditions ;)

I'll have to add something to make that drop optional/conditional, I don't think anyone would want that to drop by default.

EDIT: Or i could force players to try remove that drop from the table through conditions ;)

The second one, *evil laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom