OOC For Whom the Princess Weeps - An Alchemist Code based RP - OOC

AlphaEspeon

Empress of Light
Yay new RP by me! This one is based off of a mobile game titled “The Alchemist Code”. There will be no goal (that’s if I can’t think of one). Just have fun! Make sure to submit a character application. I’ve put an example one here.

Name - Chloe
Country of Origin - Envylia
Personality - Chloe tends to be very strict to her troops as well as herself. There is a rumor that she has a very maidenlike side.
Weapon - Dazzling Blade
Appearance
D34CAC79-D201-4301-AEA8-79925FC7C7E6.png

Here is a blank template.

Name -
Country of Origin -
Personality -
Weapon -
Appearance - (use a picture, but a description will work)

Countries - Envylia, Wratharis, Greed Dike, Desert Zone, Wadatsumi, Lustburg

I’ll post IC thread when at least three other people join.

Last edited:
So I don't mean this in an offensive way but this seems very similar to Calamity Adventures but more in a limited form if you catch my drift. I might join if I am bored and I have extra time on my hands but I am currently studying for finals and trying to run Hysteria.

In overall, it seems like an RP that you can jump in and out whenever you want which is ok but there is currently too many RPs with the same objective, which is no objective. I would prefer to join an RP where there is a task to complete and most of everyone is on the same goal.

Ok. I’ll try and think of a goal, but it might be a generic one, like defeating an evil force. For me, goalless are better because it lasts longer and there are more things to do.

Ok. I’ll try and think of a goal, but it might be a generic one, like defeating an evil force. For me, goalless are better because it lasts longer and there are more things to do.
Nothing last forever. If an RP ends, that's fine. I ran tons back when social groups were still in the forums, and the most my RPs would usually last to about 2 months at most. I encourage you don't make it generic are else it would be a waste of ideas. Try thinking of something that would be unique, something that people would want to join because of the plot and how the RP works. Use your creativity!

I can try and think of something, but I want to keep it as free form as possible while still having some sort of goal at the end.

Name - Program
Country of Origin - THE VOID
Personality - calm
Weapon - Mote amp - an amplifier for his void beam. very basic. probably a gag gift from {warframe spoiler}
Appearance -
voidy.png

So I don't mean this in an offensive way but this seems very similar to Calamity Adventures but more in a limited form if you catch my drift. I might join if I am bored and I have extra time on my hands but I am currently studying for finals and trying to run Hysteria.

In overall, it seems like an RP that you can jump in and out whenever you want which is ok but there is currently too many RPs with the same objective, which is no objective. I would prefer to join an RP where there is a task to complete and most of everyone is on the same goal.
cough cough Hacknet cough lethal skies cough cough

Accepted. Could you maybe elaborate on the personality a bit more? You don’t have to, but I would prefer it.

Lore

For years, seven countries have lived in peace. After the lost kingdom of Wratharis attacked Envylia, the countries were thrown into turmoil. Amidst the turmoil, a few brave souls decided to take matters into their own hands. This is where our story begins.

Questline

Arc 1 - The Tale of the Heroes

Basically getting all the heroes together and starting the journey. This entails getting the heroes together (All accepted Apps), infiltrating and following Wratharis troops, and fighting off the demons. This should last a while.

Arc 2 - The Hunt for the Sacred Stones

After the fall of Wratharis, the heroes then go to find the remaining Sacred Stones. This entails going through the other countries, fighting off monsters and other enemies, and grabbing the stone.

Arc 3 - Enlightenment

After gaining the power of the Sacred Stones, our heroes have learned much regarding the history of the land. This arc entails seeking out knowledge and power through Ouroborous. This will be the shortest Arc.

Arc 4 - Return

This will be the last arc (TBD). After our heroes have gained the necessary knowledge to reach enlightenment, they begin the journey back to Envylia.

After this arc, there will be no determined goal. If you want, you can go on a quest with another hero. To do this, ask me to start it. I will narrate the quest.

This is the goal, @SimeaseKitten. Tell me if this is good

Lore

For years, seven countries have lived in peace. After the lost kingdom of Wratharis attacked Envylia, the countries were thrown into turmoil. Amidst the turmoil, a few brave souls decided to take matters into their own hands. This is where our story begins.

Questline

Arc 1 - The Tale of the Heroes

Basically getting all the heroes together and starting the journey. This entails getting the heroes together (All accepted Apps), infiltrating and following Wratharis troops, and fighting off the demons. This should last a while.

Arc 2 - The Hunt for the Sacred Stones

After the fall of Wratharis, the heroes then go to find the remaining Sacred Stones. This entails going through the other countries, fighting off monsters and other enemies, and grabbing the stone.

Arc 3 - Enlightenment

After gaining the power of the Sacred Stones, our heroes have learned much regarding the history of the land. This arc entails seeking out knowledge and power through Ouroborous. This will be the shortest Arc.

Arc 4 - Return

This will be the last arc (TBD). After our heroes have gained the necessary knowledge to reach enlightenment, they begin the journey back to Envylia.

After this arc, there will be no determined goal. If you want, you can go on a quest with another hero. To do this, ask me to start it. I will narrate the quest.

This is the goal, @SimeaseKitten. Tell me if this is good
Could use some work but its good. Now the next thing is are you willing to narrate the whole story by yourself (Like Hysteria Revamped), let it be free on how people do stuff (How Calamity Adventures work), or will you and other people you deem acceptable help you narrate? (Having the RP run when you are not around)

Name - Malenz
Country of Origin - Simulation Malwastes
Personality - He's taken on the identity of a toymaker, and spends his time designing new wonders for his little town in his simulation. He doesn't like to be reminded of the things that used to concern him.
Weapon - Claws and Voltage Emitters

He's slow because he has spider legs.

Back
Top Bottom