• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Orifan1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• weird how before, the rp section was dying due to a lack of GMs. NOW its due to too many.
    anyone know an easy source to look for to see if tmodloader 1.4 is out yet?
    Federal Crow
    Federal Crow
    I would say the official tmodloader page on this forum.
    anyone know if wave banks need updated or are 1.3 wavebanks safe to use?
    Theo
    Theo
    they need to be updated
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    They DEFINITELY need to be updated. The default amount was raised from 41 to 88.
    what's the text limit for posts on this site?
    Storm Diver
    Storm Diver
    I think it's 240 characters for profile posts, but as for thread posts I'm not sure of the limit, it's over 2000 words for sure.
    why do I imagine Drifter from D2 creating a portal to the Ropalolyst fight from Warframe and saying "have fun venting"?
    so... finished WoTW.

Im going to need to either figure out a way for Ori's DNA to be preserved for like 5000 or so years or sever Program's ties to the Ori franchise. dont want to do the latter. really dont want to do the latter.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    he didint die he got turned into a tree
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Well, fossilisation of the tree can work as well.

...but I don't have better idea, so fur would've worked.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Yeah, have the fur be stuck in sap for a while, since that's actually a thing that happened with various prehistoric bugs.
    ok so far from what ive seen of WoTW I may need to either heavily revamp Program's backstory or completely sever his Ori side
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    You sure those are the only solutions to that problem?

Edit: What parts of the game are conflicting with Program's backstory anyways?
    Either way, don't really want a massive retooling of Program.
    given what comes out tomorrow, im gonna lock the :red: down on everything.
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    What's coming out tomorrow?
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Excuse me while I go cringe at the fact that I did not realize the Ori sequel released that day.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    its ok i literally forgot about it until the day before

nobody in the sortie is wanting to pilot the ship so at least there's that.
    power consumption is going to be a problem today. does anyone have a TCF theme to recommend that is the least power consuming on mobile?
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    Either Underground, Corruption, or Jungle would be best suited, I think.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Don't forget about the Xenforo default theme.
    Orifan1
    Orifan1
    I turn xeforo default on for a second and my phone battery dropped by 5%
    im tired of pretending that im happy about it being friday. lets end this tradition of having to be happy about friday and sad about monday, its ableist.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    I've never been sad about monday. I've always been more sad about wednesdays because that's when life likes to throw everything it has at me at once.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Tuesday is the worst one for me.
    I just discovered worldanvil. welp, Ghoulverse is gonna be delayed for a bit while I utilize this to un-mess its story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom