forum bugs

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
in the signature, we need a spoiler that expands the signature, because the signature has the bug of being cutted
if you can, fix this bug, because it is a bit annoying

in the signature, we need a spoiler that expands the signature, because the signature has the bug of being cutted
if you can, fix this bug, because it is a bit annoying
I don't actually think this is a bug, it's done by design as to not clutter the page too much.

The signature size is cut off at 150px high by design. We don't plan to change that. It is not a bug.

As noted, this is meant to reduce clutter in threads. Some members insist on filling their signature with content that probably should go in their Information/About You tab instead, and if left to be expanded all the time would be a great distraction from the actual content of discussions.

Opening a spoiler requires a click, which is a great way to show that you want to see the signature. I wouldn't trade it for anything but an "expand button". Though there is a bug where you can't expand the bottom post of a page sometimes - I'd like to see that fixed.

I think you should be able to scroll down the signature if your curser hovers over it, keeping a 150px display at all times and taking away the unneeded spoiler.

I think you should be able to scroll down the signature if your curser hovers over it, keeping a 150px display at all times and taking away the unneeded spoiler.

Which is what we had for awhile, but we decided to change it since it was possible for the scrolling to get accidentally stuck on a signature requiring you to scroll more precisely or for you to scroll through a users entire signature before being able to move on. We won't be changing it back, so it's on the users who want to have a signature larger than 150px to put their signature in a spoiler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom