Forum Confessional

I like to refer to myself as "immortal" or "god" at times, just for the kick.
If anyone disagrees with me in any way, I try to destroy them with smartly compiled arguments (with a few ad hominems stringed in between)
My own thoughts and vivid imagination scare me at times.

At least two out of the above three are true.

At least two out of the above four are true.

Anyone calling the cops yet?

I like to refer to myself as "immortal" or "god" at times, just for the kick.
If anyone disagrees with me in any way, I try to destroy them with smartly compiled arguments (with a few ad hominems stringed in between)
My own thoughts and vivid imagination scare me at times.

At least two out of the above three are true.

At least two out of the above four are true.

Anyone calling the cops yet?
why would i call the cops snitches get stitches..... :p

i'm thinking of picking up smoking to try and get a date with this girl in my class. I don't think it's a good return though...

i'm thinking of picking up smoking to try and get a date with this girl in my class. I don't think it's a good return though...
don't smoke for a girl man i made hundreds off selling smoke last year do you know how hard it is to quit and how much you spend on it?

its costs 10$ a pack where i live selling smokes for a dollar each because my clients cant get them legally gives me 25$ you can make money off it its not cheap

Don't smoke to impress other people. Be yourself, and if that doesn't work, then you're probably not right for each other. c:

Every time I tell someone about my ADD, and they say "You mean ADHD?", I want to yell "It's not the same damn thing!" in their face.
...But I don't, 'cause that would be mean, haha.

I post jokes on this forum that people don't get.
How can you tell? Unless someone explicitly stated that they didn't get your joke/thought there wasn't a joke in your post, it could just be that it wasn't funny enough for a response.
i also like to look at peoples warnings and see why they got them
Don't we all?

When I was five, I threw a stick over the school fence and accidentally hit a guy on the head while he was working outside his house. Wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't think I did it deliberately.

Back
Top Bottom