• yes

• of course

• two yes

• 5 yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[1] [Thartler] 20/20. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

"Well, guess Sir Juicebox would kill you anyway... Maybe in some very far future. See?" I start by shooting Venus Magnum at Mermaid. "Grass usually beat Water, why did I not bring my Leaf Blades inside battlegrounds? And seems like the Mermaids are similiar to Pokemon with their Hydro Pumps, heh heh
Right on! Grass is great against water! One Mermaid takes 5,000 DMG! Overkill! Rank up! You are now LvL [2]!
James watches, pleased. Finally, some killing is going on. Though the players will soon get all lonely again...perhaps we could send in something more dangerous soon.

James: *sharp static squeal*
James: How are you doing there [questioning full stop]
James: Did you enjoy slaying that mermaid [pause] Thartler [questioning full stop]
James: That was overkill [excited full stop]
James: The poor thing didn't stand a chance [full stop]
James: Which means you might get a tough customer soon [full stop]
James: He's a bit [long pause] crabby [full stop]

Witnessing the death of her companion, the other mermaid retreats into the tall flooded grass, hiding and waiting. The dead mermaid lies there, starting to dissolve into blue pixels. The tail flops around on the ground until is dissolves along with the rest of the body.

[1] [OptiPri] 20/20. One Entity [Death Stalker]

The Death Stalker, a Grimm, generally likes the rain (with whatever cognitive abilities it has). It brings rain and misery and fear. And that attracts Grimm. Crawling around the marshy flooded place, it finds the player. Oh how it reminded the Death Stalker of a Huntsman. Killing of any monster that it sees. Might as well rid this weird place of a pest. This Death Stalker seems... smarter than an average Grimm. With actual cognitive abilities and not attack on sight. So it stays where it is, silent and watching.
Well that's interesting. So it just sits there, I guess, with the cold rain drumming along it's back. You hear that, Thartler?
[1] [Thartler] 20/20. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

Well... Time to actually make one entity myself... and... It's somewhat wrong? It has body of Primarina, head of VIKING, and limbs of Servine. However, the armour the combo has, is Monk one. Hmmmmmm... Vikvinarina fits here? "Juicebox, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I did an entity mash-up."

Then, it has abilities of Charizard, Primarina, Servine, access to Light Magic and Swords. Well, but it starts with the flamurous Flamethrower.

Vikvinarina spawned! Yikes! It sure seems scary.
And I'm sure it notices the very large scorpion near by.

Oh wait! It's a thunderstorm guys!
A bolt of lightning strikes the ground, electrifying everything. Thartler and Opti take 5 damage. The Death Stalker and the Vikvinarina both take 5,000 damage.
(See entity damage rule change in main post.)

[OBJECTIVES]
For everyone:
-Win the game! and/or Break the game!
-Survive!

-Kill the last mermaid!

[ENTITIES]
Death Stalker [OptiPri] [Hostile]: 5,000/10,000+ 100. Pincer Strike [Melee] 10 DMG, 50% poison infliction per melee attack. +100 armor.

Mermaid [James] [Hostile]: 2,000/2,000. [|||] Charging Hydro Pump +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] DEAD

Mermaid [James] [Hostile]: 2,000/2,000. [|||] Charging Hydro Pump +2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

Vikvinarina [Thartler] [Loyalty-Thartler] 3,000/8,000. Flamethrower [Ranged] 5 DMG, 100% burn infliction, Curse of the Amalgam [Ability] Has no weaknesses but no resistances.

[PLAYERS]
@OptiPri [1] [OptiPri] 15/20. One Entity [Death Stalker] on field.

@Thartler [2] [Thartler] 15/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

[ENVIRONMENT]
Flooded Plains + Thunderstorm | +2 DMG to all water based entities/weapons/players | -2 damage to all fire based entities/weapons/players
Allows Mermaids to survive. Drain the swamp and they die.
[Enviro] Lightning Strike [
||] 5 DMG [x2 for all water based entities and players] | Lightning strikes the ground and water.
[Enviro] Fountain of Youth [Every Turn] | Heals 500/500 health for all water based hostile entities per turn.
[Enviro] Curse of the Dutchman [
|||||] | For every entity killed per entity or person, the Curse of the Dutchman does 500/500 more DMG to the entity and/ro person, starting off at 0 for 0 entities killed. The Curse of the Dutchman applies to entities as well, [Hostile] or not.

Last edited:
[2] [Thartler] 15/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

I decide to kill another Merman with Narcissi. What? Would you thing I would 'ow' here? By the way, I use some healing potions at Vikvinarina, while hiding it somewhere.

[1] [OptiPri] 15/20. One Entity [Death Stalker]
Realizing how the rain could reveal it's postition, the Death Stalker scuttles away a bit. It takes said damage like a trooper and moves back a bit more.

[2] [Thartler] 15/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

I decide to kill another Merman with Narcissi. What? Would you thing I would 'ow' here? By the way, I use some healing potions at Vikvinarina, while hiding it somewhere.
Vikvinarina healed for 1,000 HP! The mermaid [not merman] takes cover in the grass, retreating further away. It might be hiding from the really big storm cloud in the sky where an unearthly green glow is emitting from.
Realizing how the rain could reveal it's postition, the Death Stalker scuttles away a bit. It takes said damage like a trooper and moves back a bit more.
Good boy! Who's a good boy? You deserve a treat!

James: Hello [pause] players [full stop]

James: There are only two of you [pause] which is a bit of a letdown [pause] but I think that still warrants a rather tough customer to defeat [full stop]
James: As I said before [pause] he's a bit crabby [pause] but he will suit you two just fine [excited full stop]
James: Now [pause] he has a bit of a strange look about him [pause] as his body is quite [long pause] nautical [pause] so don't stare or he'll get very angry [full stop]
James: Now [pause] there was a reason why there was a curse called the "Curse of the Dutchman" on the playing field [full stop]
James: It's because the Flying Dutchman and it's captain are nearby [full stop]
James: Tremble before the wrath of [long pause]
James: Davy Jones.

Ha ha, first boss. How do you like that? Two turns in and someone is already here to kick your :red:. Anyways...
From the massive storm clouds descends an old pirateship caked in moss and barnacles. Creaking as it descends, cannons slowly slide out of it and start to slowly swivel toward you. He might not come out yet, he's afraid of being called ugly. However, he will shoot stuff down form his ship at you while his minions come after you. However, nothing is preventing you from going up to the ship and killing the cowardly :red:, so...

The Flying Dutchman [Hostile] 500,000/500,000. Triple Cannons [
|||] Maelstrom Madness [||||]
Davy Jones [Hostile] 12,000/12,000. Whale on 'Em [
|||] Crab Up [||]

[OBJECTIVES]
For everyone:
-Survive!
-Kill the last mermaid!
-Kill Davy Jones!

[ENTITIES]
Death Stalker [OptiPri] [Hostile]: 5,000/10,000+ 100. Pincer Strike [Melee] 10 DMG, 50% poison infliction per melee attack. +100 armor.

Mermaid [James] [Hostile]: 2,000/2,000. [|||] Charging Hydro Pump +2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

Vikvinarina [Thartler] [Loyalty-Thartler] 3,000/8,000. Flamethrower [Ranged] 5 DMG, 100% burn infliction, Curse of the Amalgam [Ability] Has no weaknesses but no resistances.

The Flying Dutchman [Hostile] 500,000/500,000. Triple Cannons [|||] Maelstrom Madness [||||]

|||] Crab Up [||]

[PLAYERS]
@OptiPri [1] [OptiPri] 15/20. One Entity [Death Stalker] on field.

@Thartler [2] [Thartler] 15/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

[ENVIRONMENT]
Flooded Plains + Thunderstorm | +2 DMG to all water based entities/weapons/players | -2 damage to all fire based entities/weapons/players
[Enviro] Lightning Strike [||] 5 DMG [x2 for all water based entities and players] | Lightning strikes the ground and water.
[Enviro] Fountain of Youth [Every Turn] | Heals 500/500 health for all water based hostile entities per turn.
[Enviro] Curse of the Dutchman [|||||] | For every entity killed per entity or person, the Curse of the Dutchman does 500/500 more DMG to the entity and/ro person, starting off at 0 for 0 entities killed. The Curse of the Dutchman applies to entities as well, [Hostile] or not.

Now, I'm gonna go upward to the ship, double-shoot Davy Jones with Narcissi and it's plant arrows, while Vikvinarina burns Davy with Flamethrower. "You'll be dead when the dop comes on."

Last edited:
The Death Stalker keeps scuttling away until Davy Jones spawns. It then contemplates attacking, but realizes it's pointless as it'd be 1v1v1, making everything a bit confusing. So it keeps backing away.

Now, I'm gonna go upward to the ship, double-shoot Davy Jones with Narcissi and it's plant arrows, while Vikvinarina burns Davy with Flamethrower. "You'll be dead when the dop comes on."
Well you never went up there right now, did you? You just said that.
Ha!

The Death Stalker keeps scuttling away until Davy Jones spawns. It then contemplates attacking, but realizes it's pointless as it'd be 1v1v1, making everything a bit confusing. So it keeps backing away.
Good idea. But what about you yourself, Opti? Are you going to do anything?
Anyways...
The Mermaid uses hydro pump on the Death Stalker, dealing 1,000 DMG. And here comes the lightning strike...5,000 to all players and entities except James spawned entities.

[OBJECTIVES]
For everyone:
-Survive!
-Kill the last mermaid!
-Kill Davy Jones!

[ENTITIES]
Death Stalker [OptiPri] [Hostile]: 4,100/10,000. Pincer Strike [Melee] 10 DMG, 50% poison infliction per melee attack. +100 armor. DEAD.

Vikvinarina [Thartler] [Loyalty-Thartler] 3,000/8,000. Flamethrower [Ranged] 5 DMG, 100% burn infliction, Curse of the Amalgam [Ability] Has no weaknesses but no resistances. DEAD. Sorry...

The Flying Dutchman [Hostile] 500,000/500,000. Triple Cannons [|||] Maelstrom Madness [||||]

Davy Jones [Hostile] 12,000/12,000. Whale on 'Em [|||] Crab Up [||]

[PLAYERS]
@OptiPri [1] [OptiPri] 10/20. One Entity [Death Stalker/ DEAD] on field.

@Thartler [2] [Thartler] 10/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina/ DEAD] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

[ENVIRONMENT]
||] 5 DMG [x2 for all water based entities and players] | Lightning strikes the ground and water. Applies to anything not spawned by James.
|||||] | For every entity killed per entity or person, the Curse of the Dutchman does 500/500 more DMG to the entity and/ro person, starting off at 0 for 0 entities killed. The Curse of the Dutchman applies to entities as well, [Hostile] or not.

I still don't really understand, as I thought we were supposed to have characters to use, but alright.
/null

[2] [Thartler] 10/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina/ DEAD] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

Wait, what the...

I'm going up to the Flying Dutchman and kick the Davy Jones in between legs before using Narcissi at him.

I'm going to spawn...
Let me see.....
Meh.
Might as well start with what I know.
Ruby from RWBY.

2] [Thartler] 10/20. One Entity [Vikvinarina/ DEAD] on field. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

Wait, what the...

I'm going up to the Flying Dutchman and kick the Davy Jones in between legs before using Narcissi at him.
Sure, you do that.
Except the lightning hits you on your way up. You flying or something anyways? How are you going to get up to the ship?

I'm going to spawn...
Let me see.....
Meh.
Might as well start with what I know.
Ruby from RWBY.
That's nice.
And you get electrocuted too. Might want to change the weather.
Davy Jones crabs up and increases his defense by 500.
[OBJECTIVES]
For everyone:
-Survive!
-Kill the last mermaid!
-Kill Davy Jones!

[ENTITIES]
Mermaid [James] [Hostile]: 2,000/2,000. [
|||] Charging Hydro Pump +2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

The Flying Dutchman [Hostile] 500,000/500,000. Triple Cannons [
|||] Maelstrom Madness [||||]

|||] Crab Up [||] +500 Armor

[PLAYERS]
@OptiPri [1] [OptiPri] 5/20.

@Thartler [2] [Thartler] 5/20. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

[ENVIRONMENT]
||] 5 DMG [x2 for all water based entities and players] | Lightning strikes the ground and water. Applies to anything not spawned by James.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom