Fox's builds

Black Fox c:

Terrarian
Hello there! I literally just made this account to share my little amount of builds with you! (no, seriously, there's like two builds)

Any criticism? Any flaws or something you didn't like? Tell me in the replies below!

SD40-2 Burlington Northern Locomotive + Wagon
Capture 2017-03-18 14_09_40.png

EDIT: Updated screenshot of the SD40-2 Burlighton Northern Locomotive, along with 2 freight wagons and 1 hopper wagon
Capture 2017-03-19 17_58_34.png

Space train I guess?
Capture 2016-09-18 13_16_44.png

A build I made for Christmas
Capture 2016-12-16 14_56_59.png

NEW: The Balefire Pheonix Nuclear Facility! (Nuclear Reactor + Steam Turbine)
Capture 2017-04-28 22_04_00.png

Last edited:
Hello there! I literally just made this account to share my little amount of builds with you! (no, seriously, there's like two builds)

Any criticism? Any flaws or something you didn't like? Tell me in the replies below!

SD40-2 Burlington Northern Locomotive + Wagon
View attachment 163089

Space train I guess?
View attachment 163087

A build I made for Christmas
View attachment 163088
These are great Black Fox, intricate with nice details. I love the trains, but the Christmas house is so cute it has to be my favorite. Really cozy with the snow and Christmas lights on the outside.

Thanks! Really appreciate it! But I really have to build more, only have three of these here, I will probably try to build a train station, because I have to say the SD40-2 just has to be the favorite of mine

You've got a thing for trains with details and I love it
I can't stop wondering how you made that snowman though

Im sorry Im late, but that snowman is easily made with a banner from the Frost Legion, any banner from that really
I really must be going blind, I've got 6-7 of those and I didn't realise how perfect they are
BTW you gotta work on your dome shape, and on the globe itself. The content is perfect, but the dome more resembles a chunk with rock stuck to it. Add anotherlayer to the glass and bottom, I dunno. It just looks odd

Ill try to, but Im not planning to build any dome shaped stuff or houses, only thing I can really do is machines.

Hi there @Black Fox c:, bumping your post like this is actually against forum rules. We ask that you don't make thread bumps without substantial additional content, so if you had a new build to show off you can certainly reply to the thread. But bumping it to artificially keep it at the top is not sufficient.

Yes, I know that, I bumped because I added a new build, and Im sure that is not against the rules.
Ahh, yes if you added a new build you can certainly reply. But letting us know that you added a new build is much more preferable than just stating bump. I'm not sure anyone would realize at first glance that you added anything if they are just seeing the words "bump".

Thanks for clarifying that you did add something to your first post. I hope that my clarification of replying with something other than "bump" also makes sense. :)

Ahh, yes if you added a new build you can certainly reply. But letting us know that you added a new build is much more preferable than just stating bump. I'm not sure anyone would realize at first glance that you added anything if they are just seeing the words "bump".

Thanks for clarifying that you did add something to your first post. I hope that my clarification of replying with something other than "bump" also makes sense. :)

Alright, Ill remember to always do that, thank you for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom