Pixel Art Freshly Baked Sprites

Can you make a sprite of this chap?
Sollux_Captor.png
Homestuck_Bloke.png
Sorry For the delay :C
Can you make me a doctor who sprite for my profile pic. And good work on what you have done so far.
I can't do faces well, but here ya go :p
Doctor what.png

If I bought a doughnut the shape of yours I would complain :p
If I had a face in the shape of yours I would complain. Not really tho
These sprites look really good! Keep up the great work! :)
Thank you good sir! :)
Your HAM-mer is one of the most magnificent puns I have ever seen. Magnificent, there's no other word for it.
Thank Matthewfizz for that pun, I just did the sprite for the bacon thread :p
The Guy Fawkes mask looks kinda weird in my opinion.
Other then that they look good! :D
Your face looks kinda weird in my opinion. Just kidding, I kinda rushed on that one :p

Could you make a Terraria themed halloween avatar for my Avatar picture please, with it including a spoon somewhere to go with my username? Also your work is brilliant, keep it up.

yummy! give me cookies, plx!

a biiiig thing is this fire elemental out of the warcraft universe. i really love it: keep it up, animate it, sprite the other elemental powers too. this would be awesome because you could add them as new mobs to nearly every biome.
water: in water bigger than X
air: floating islands
fire: near lava, hell
ice: iceland
rocks: uhm, i think you can guess it :)
life: hallow and maybe woods, jungle or surface too
shadow: corruption, hell
storm: while icestorms or heavy rain

and you could add new ones like:
flesh: crimson
bone: dungeon
enigmatic: lhizhard dungeon
chaos: hallow, corruption, crimson

if i could manage to write the mod for the sprites, i would have started yesterday :)

can you sprite this for me? i'd appreciate it.
Will work on it :)
Could you make a Terraria themed halloween avatar for my Avatar picture please, with it including a spoon somewhere to go with my username? Also your work is brilliant, keep it up.
Spoony.png

You might need to upscale it :)
yummy! give me cookies, plx!
snip
Good catch! it might have been... :) Also, speaking of mods, alot of these sprites will potentially be put into Jordans Mods as I am the spriter for that project.
Cookies.png
But, if you want sprites for a project i'd be happy to help. We need more modders in this community.
Could you make a Giant Amber for one of my suggestions? The suggestion is Rose Quartz if you want to know.
Bigamber.png

Make me a chocolate donut boomerang and a giant dictionary
Doughtnutmoomb.png
Dictionary.png
I swear on me mum its big

Will work on it :)

View attachment 6134
You might need to upscale it :)

Good catch! it might have been... :) Also, speaking of mods, alot of these sprites will potentially be put into Jordans Mods as I am the spriter for that project.
View attachment 6137 But, if you want sprites for a project i'd be happy to help. We need more modders in this community.

View attachment 6139

View attachment 6141 View attachment 6142 I swear on me mum its big

Thanks a lot, it looks brilliant. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom