• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PS4 Friend gets infinite loading screen when trying to make a character (PS4)

Me and my friend are trying to play together, but he can't make a new character. Whenever he clicks on new character it gives him the blank screen with the sunflower in the bottom corner, and it never loads past this. He's tried restarting the game and reinstalling it, but nothing works for him.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Me and my friend are trying to play together, but he can't make a new character. Whenever he clicks on new character it gives him the blank screen with the sunflower in the bottom corner, and it never loads past this. He's tried restarting the game and reinstalling it, but nothing works for him.
Hi there @IKEAFurnitureSet, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile: Sorry to hear your friend is running into this. I’m not sure if the game would stop the process at that point, but is there enough disc space for the game save to add another character?

Top Bottom