Console frost moon event disappearing loot [PS and Xboxes]

No lolz epic glitch indeed...i was getting the queen bee to spawn randomly but frequently during frost moon and while just mining, organizing, etc.

Idk if its supposed to happened like how the eye randomly spawns or what but she spawns to frequently for me to just dismiss it. (1 queen bee every hour - 3 hour real time) times may be slightly off will do test grinding later while i fiddle with some hoik mechanisms

I've had some weird issues with loot disappearing after 5 seconds.
Also, the appearance of "loose" blinkroot and cobwebs, despite the battle taking place in a user made arena above ground, made of pumpkin material.

We have been looking into this but we think this is not really a bug but a result of the fact that the amount of loot that can exist in the world is limited to 255 in the console version, whereas this is limited to 400 in the PC version.
the gels go into my pocket they dont count towards loot on the floor.
This is not true: gels are always spawned in the world first so they always count towards the loot.

But how does that explain items disappearing almost as soon as they spawn and then nothing not even coins are left once the event ends where as when the other events (ie pumpkin moon pirate invasion blood moon solar eclipse) there's still loot left afterwards even when not using a grinder and just sitting in one spot spamming a weapon like a ranged or magic weapon

Hey , @Jasjenl , I don't use statues and so on ... But still disappearing loots (nothing at final) . My single explanation for this is that they messed up with the falling stars . Can you have another look in the code please ? Thanks .

And some loot dissapearing within a second or 2...check the video I posted. i also had the queen bee in the frostmoon event so imo its not working as intended.

Ok, we may have found the cause of this bug so it looks like this will be fixed in a future update. And before you ask: no, I don't know yet when that update will be released ;)
To give some technical background: the Ice Queen's projectiles incorrectly destroyed pots, plants, cobwebs and larva, which also explains the Queen Bee sightings.

And i confused as to how the quee bee sitings are explained by that considering i have submktted manh bug reports stating that she randomly appeared as well during the day...while i was at spawn

At least during the Frost moon those sightings would be explained by the fact that the Ice Queen's projectiles would inadvertently destroy Larva, which would trigger the Queen Bee.

Ok, we may have found the cause of this bug so it looks like this will be fixed in a future update. And before you ask: no, I don't know yet when that update will be released ;)
To give some technical background: the Ice Queen's projectiles incorrectly destroyed pots, plants, cobwebs and larva, which also explains the Queen Bee sightings.
TELL ME THE REASON WHY THE FROST MOON LOOT IS DISAPPEARING SO I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE THE LOOT LAST LONGER!!!!!! please?
*Voice in the Background* It's not the end of the world...

TELL ME THE REASON WHY THE FROST MOON LOOT IS DISAPPEARING SO I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE THE LOOT LAST LONGER!!!!!! please?
*Voice in the Background* It's not the end of the world...
I don't think there is anything you can do on your end besides running around and collecting the loot as soon as it is dropped.

Back
Top Bottom