Xbox One Frost Moon Help!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkWiz17

Spazmatism
I really need Frost Moon help; those Santas really deal some damage.

I've used dart traps, spiky ball traps, lava, spike traps, but I never got past wave (?) 7 (?). Help please!

No videos either: I have horrible internet.

You used traps? Use the horseman's blade [from pumpkin moon] and statues wired to 1 second timers.
Not only will the statues give you invincibility, but will also spawn alot of pumpkins, for best results, use the maximum melee speed you can afford.

You used traps? Use the horseman's blade [from pumpkin moon] and statues wired to 1 second timers.
Not only will the statues give you invincibility, but will also spawn alot of pumpkins, for best results, use the maximum melee speed you can afford.
nice strategy! and @The Ancient Cultist , as for the pumpkin moon, you probably want the flairon, beetle armor, ale, and a flat area.

I understand the internet issue.. but joe price links his forum posts in his YouTube videos.

Search for his frost moon semi auto farm and go to the description. You'll find a text/picture version

It works really well btw

THANKS EVERYONE

nice strategy! and @The Ancient Cultist , as for the pumpkin moon, you probably want the flairon, beetle armor, ale, and a flat area.

I have used that strategy before, although I don't have the Flairon. It's just really hard to obtain and I already demolished part of my skybridge to make a floating house.

I've used that before. It doesn't work; I'm not very good at wiring because I'm on Xbox One and don't have much wiring *things*.

I understand the internet issue.. but joe price links his forum posts in his YouTube videos.

Search for his frost moon semi auto farm and go to the description. You'll find a text/picture version

It works really well btw
To be honest since you are so kind: I don't have an internet issue. I just don't like YouTube because most of the things on there are fake and trolls.

THANKS EVERYONE
To be honest since you are so kind: I don't have an internet issue. I just don't like YouTube because most of the things on there are fake and trolls.
tecnically, that's still cconsidered an internet issue :p
as for wiring, all you have to do is hook up statues to timers -.-'
also, did u say thanks because u beat it?

No. I'm just a nice person. :redspin:
[doublepost=1477440264,1477440179][/doublepost]
I do that but it doesn't do it fast enough.
Bird/bat/crab engines can speed it up.

Get a bird statue (all you need is to spawn One at a time.)
Make a row of pressure plates to either side of where it spawns (put these in a one tile tall space).

At the end, have the last pressure plate activate a trap that kills the bird.

Dicemanx/joe price has a great example of this in his pumpkin moon auto farm.

(Yes, I know I mention him a lot, but that's because I learned a lot of this stuff from his posts)

Bird/bat/crab engines can speed it up.

Get a bird statue (all you need is to spawn One at a time.)
Make a row of pressure plates to either side of where it spawns (put these in a one tile tall space).

At the end, have the last pressure plate activate a trap that kills the bird.

Dicemanx/joe price has a great example of this in his pumpkin moon auto farm.

(Yes, I know I mention him a lot, but that's because I learned a lot of this stuff from his posts)
Thank you.

I've haven't tried this before and a lot of people do. I just don't have the resources or knowledge of wiring to do this. But I'll try.
(I should put "thank you" in my signature:red:)

Thank you.

I've haven't tried this before and a lot of people do. I just don't have the resources or knowledge of wiring to do this. But I'll try.
(I should put "thank you" in my signature:red:)
There are a LOT of ways to make money, especially late game.

I like farming the pumpkin moon.. can get 40 platinum in a single night if done right (and most of the preparation to get that good at the event can be done by getting items from it)

Just so you know, I'm very late game and have the picksaw so anything with blocks or money I don't need to care about. :redspin:

I really need Frost Moon help; those Santas really deal some damage.
Best way to kill those Santas is to separate yourself from them with a 3-4 block platform or wall, then use a weapon that cuts through walls such as the Death Sickle.
Either that or just fly overhead and shoot some Chlorophyte bullets at him. And remember to NEVER STOP ATTACKING! ;)

Best way to kill those Santas is to separate yourself from them with a 3-4 block platform or wall, then use a weapon that cuts through walls such as the Death Sickle.
Either that or just fly overhead and shoot some Chlorophyte bullets at him. And remember to NEVER STOP ATTACKING! ;)
I would prefer to use magic (since you can use multiple spells at the same time) but thank you anyway. I also want to know how to get to (and how to beat) the Ice Queens.
I also have to ask, is there a problem with my signature? It looks like the banner is cut off to me.
EDIT: I just deleted the banner.

Ok so if I had an xbox one I would totally help you out, I'm currently working off xbox 360...What I can do is suggest a build and some items... For your mage I suggest the Spectral armor ( purple gear made from cobalt hallowed and titanium/adamantium and souls ) for accessories i suggest the sorcerers emblem, the celestial emblem ( sorcerers emblem rangers emblem and warriors emblem fused to make avenger emblem then avenger emblem fused with celestial magnet bought from traveling merchant) also the celestial cuffs ( band of starpower fused with band of regeneration to get mana regeneration fuse that with a shackle and a celestial magnet to get celestial cuffs ) mana flower ( natures gift from the jungle and a manapotion) and some wings ( fishron for mobility in and out of water) all reforged lucky for that crit hit and if you get a razorpine from the everscream reforge it mythical and you are set, also a spell book of ichor REALLY helps, wiki says all but like one enemy pre moonlord are affected ( they say dungeon guardian but when hes hit with ichor he lights up, i think his defense is just so high , 9999 , that takin it down 20 doesn't do a whole lot )

Ok so if I had an xbox one I would totally help you out, I'm currently working off xbox 360...What I can do is suggest a build and some items... For your mage I suggest the Spectral armor ( purple gear made from cobalt hallowed and titanium/adamantium and souls ) for accessories i suggest the sorcerers emblem, the celestial emblem ( sorcerers emblem rangers emblem and warriors emblem fused to make avenger emblem then avenger emblem fused with celestial magnet bought from traveling merchant) also the celestial cuffs ( band of starpower fused with band of regeneration to get mana regeneration fuse that with a shackle and a celestial magnet to get celestial cuffs ) mana flower ( natures gift from the jungle and a manapotion) and some wings ( fishron for mobility in and out of water) all reforged lucky for that crit hit and if you get a razorpine from the everscream reforge it mythical and you are set, also a spell book of ichor REALLY helps, wiki says all but like one enemy pre moonlord are affected ( they say dungeon guardian but when hes hit with ichor he lights up, i think his defense is just so high , 9999 , that takin it down 20 doesn't do a whole lot )
Good information but it was kind of hard to read. I already use half of all of that; other then the Ichor book and Sorcerers emblem/celestial emblem.

I would suggest those emblems for added damage and critical strike also golden shower is great, brings down defense by 20 and then you can finish them off with something a little more powerful. The critical strike is helpful too being that your dps is double with a high enough critical strike chance

Back
Top Bottom