Weapons & Equip Frostpark boot + Lava waders

Saddisti

Terrarian
Hey!

I looove speed. Crossing the world fast and spelunking in tundra is very easy with Frostpark boots. They're handy in the underworld too until you fail grapping the roof with your hook and fall all the way to that HUGE lava puddle underneath... great. But my day is saved by Lava waders! My beloved boots saved me once again.

But wouldn't it be great to have their effects in one equipment slot? Super fast waterwalking-lavaresistant-rocketboot-iceskates do sound nice to me.

I'm not sure how many have already suggested this and with what names. My suggestion for the name is Lavapark boots or Magmaboots. Its recepie wouldn't be all that complicated when looking at Cell phone and functions are good maybe bit OP for some. All I'm saying is: it totally would work an I'm sure there are many waiting for this to happen.

Ps. This is my first thread and english is NOT my native language so I'm sorry for any misspellings ^^'

Already suggested many times. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe a dev said it's not going to happen.
And in my opinion this is a good thing. The game wants you to make choices for which accessories to wear. If the most useful accessories were to be combined then no one would have to swap accessories based on the situation they're in. Combining these would basically free an accessory slot.

I get what you're saying and I'm aware that the developers want to make choosing difficult. There's lots to choose from however. So what came to my mind just now is maybe if they would create a hardmode tinkere's workshop? There's already Oricalchum anvil and hellforge so why not? It would be harder to get ofcourse just how hard is a mystery.

And in my opinion this is a good thing. The game wants you to make choices for which accessories to wear. If the most useful accessories were to be combined then no one would have to swap accessories based on the situation they're in. Combining these would basically free an accessory slot.
Further to this: While I am usually in favour of combining accessories (things like the Ankh Shield, PDA and Celestial Shell are excellent), they should also have somewhat similar functions.
A combination Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders sounds good in theory... until you realise you're going to be water-walking all the time. That can actually get frustrating.

Well I would like to be able to waterwalk all the time + you can get underwater by pressing down. And combining them isn't necessary, ofcourse. But as I said: opinions go quite 50-50 or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom