Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

Do you like my sprites?

• Total voters
A thing, that I say something you to tell me to sprite with all seriousness, I haven't declined the request, I just asked for something I want to know for getting to work.
well it is terraria related i am gonna test it as a boss
"GIANT ZOMBIE BUNNY"

Posting this one because it was fun and kool, so enjoy doods and people :D
Skeleton.png

Stop, be serious, if you're here is for doing 3 things: trying to get a warning, Looking at my art, or giving criticism, your reply doesn't tells anything and that joke should not be posted here, thanks.

Stop, be serious, if you're here is for doing 3 things: trying to get a warning, Looking at my art, or giving criticism, your reply doesn't tells anything and that joke should not be posted here, thanks.
No need to be hostile frous.
All in all it is good as usual, but just saying I do see this in other places.

No need to be hostile frous.
All in all it is good as usual, but just saying I do see this in other places.
I know, but I don't like jokes that refer to other people in a way that they are trying to make you sound like other, no being hostile, but I alredy said that joke didn't make me laugh.

Hello!
I need someone to sprite me an armor set, can you please do it for me?
It's an obsidian themed armor set. You can finish it whenever you want ;)
Also, your sprite work is awesome!

@Kodokou
Obsidian armor.png

Put a lot of effort on this one, I really got motivated by how you actually came and requested, not like the normal: Make me a 358 frames animation of a dog doing anithing and with raining pizza, and the other was that you used my banner, you are the only person that has used my banner and made me proud of you bros, as I said, not everithing if it's easy or hard, but be sure you will get a good thing if you at least make me feel motivated for it, thanks :)

I request that you make a new banner with your newest sprites :D
Their really good and I have been meaning to that this to my signature :)

Back
Top Bottom