Items Frozen Sneakers

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Yeen't

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like it. It sounds silly and fun, and yet it might have the potential to be useful in some situations.

And yeah, it might make frozen slime obsolete, but people generally build with asphalt and/or platforms when they’re serious about fast travel or building arenas. Speakig of which, I think I’d very much look forward to seeing how frozen sneakers interact with asphalt.

Although maybe a more logical name would be “roller blades”?

I like it. It sounds silly and fun, and yet it might have the potential to be useful in some situations.

And yeah, it might make frozen slime obsolete, but people generally build with asphalt and/or platforms when they’re serious about fast travel or building arenas. Speakig of which, I think I’d very much look forward to seeing how frozen sneakers interact with asphalt.

I plan on making a sprite for it soon, I have the idea in my head. It's moreso a big chunk of ice in your feet then rollerskates.

Wasn't there an exploit at some point where speed could be boosted far beyond maximum acceleration using frozen slime?

I was pretty much thinking it would copy the frozen slime blocks. It seemed implied, but I can see it not being that obvious.

Why hardmode?
Just seems a little powerful for pre-HM. I know frozen slime exists but that requires a ton of effort and usually stops meteor spawns.

Yup. So it's basically the Burden Breaker from Calamity, which a lot of people find OP post-Mech.
Um, no.

"The Burden Breaker is a craftable Hardmodeaccessory. When equipped, once the player reaches a certain horizontal speed, it accelerates the player at an increasing rate, until either a solid block is hit or they achieve a certain speed, at which point the player's speed is completely lost."

Um, no.

"The Burden Breaker is a craftable Hardmodeaccessory. When equipped, once the player reaches a certain horizontal speed, it accelerates the player at an increasing rate, until either a solid block is hit or they achieve a certain speed, at which point the player's speed is completely lost."
Fair enough. Just that you don't lose speed, but I guess it wouldn't increase speed either. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom