FTL players unite!

MasterLuigi452

Headless Horseman
....to share your experiences of FTL. I'm sure a lot of you rage quited the game.
Stealth Class ships can burn in hell on Hard mode.

I love this game so much.
Although almost every game ends with either my crew all dying from an unmanageable fire and/or the following lack of oxygen or being destroyed after running away from a battle.
Also :red: pulsars.

I love FTL, but I'm so bad at it.
I only have two ships unlocked (Engi Cruiser and Rock Cruiser) and I've never gotten past the second stage of the flagship.

I hate this game so much
Makes me rage every time I get enemies on board, and they have to be mantis...
I know how you feel... ;(
Also I think the best thing about the game is how each different ship requires a radically different playstyle and strategy. The game is just plain good.

The soundtracks are PERFECT for studying. No joke.

*Edit*

Also
QTFw1bg.jpg

Hdxm0QU.jpg

FYnHkig.jpg
Imagine the pain that I had to go through for these urns.

Last edited:
The soundtrack is easily one of my Favorite Soundtracks of any game, Last stand & Engi (Explore) are the best tracks IMO.

for the game, keep getting to S8, usually to the Flagship and then have my Arse handed to me in about 9 different pieces... i know some Tactics to beating it (Take out the Mission launcher First on all 3 stages of it)

Casually tried Stealth B again on Hard.
Ended up with Glave Beam + Pike Beam + Flak 1 + Cloak Lvl 3 + Hacking Lvl 3 + Def Drone 2 + Hull Repair Drone.
With Hacking Lvl 3 on Shield, Flagship went down in a SINGLE volley. It was delicious.
Yeah I can play Stealth B on hard without rage quitting anymore.

This one time on Stealth B hard, I made it to sector 5 without Shield system purchased.
Bought Shield at Sector 6, but didn't have power for it until end of sector 6.
Made it to Last Stand with Shield Lvl 2 and managed to get up to Lvl 3 just before Flagship.
Shield is overrated guys. I swear.

This one time on Stealth B hard, I made it to sector 5 without Shield system purchased.
Bought Shield at Sector 6, but didn't have power for it until end of sector 6.
Made it to Last Stand with Shield Lvl 2 and managed to get up to Lvl 3 just before Flagship.
Shield is overrated guys. I swear.
Stealth > Shield
Especially if you have the cloaked weaponry augment thingy.
It would also be a lot wiser to pump up evasion, that thing saves butts really hard!

I still haven't beaten it on Easy. I suck at getting new ships (I'm stuck with using the Red-Tail). Just gotta love soundtrack. Engi and Rockmen are my favourites.

Gentlemen, I have done it.
FTL Ship Mastery quest has been completed.
Every single layouts of FTL ships has been completed in Hard mode.
Now I must go.
I need to get Double Glave Beam + Lvl 3 Hacking + Weapon Pre-Igniter

Back
Top Bottom