Fully functional in-game 24hr clock (with stop/start functions + option to set starting time)

No, I don't think so. Not without a major re-design. The current design expects an actor that is 3 tiles high. A crab is only 1 tile high.
Do you think mimics would work?
Queen statue only activates every 5 seconds at the fastest and I don't have skeletons, and sharks definitely wouldn't work

Do you think mimics would work?
Queen statue only activates every 5 seconds at the fastest and I don't have skeletons, and sharks definitely wouldn't work
Mimics are 2 tiles high, so I don't think they will work either.

Which platform are you on? Your profile says Xbox 360, but that might be inaccurate. If you are on Xbox One, I could give you 3 skeleton statues. If you are on PC, there's the Builders workshop.

Wouldn’t using 1 sec timers directly rather than using skeletons be better?
Are you thinking of timer cascades? No, that wouldn't work if you wish to have a digits display. The skeletons are necessary in order to toggle the different display elements and keeping track of time. You might get the minutes and hours parts working by using Town NPCs (King/Queen statues), but the cooldown on the statues prevents using it for the seconds part. Maybe it's possible to use target dummies instead, if you can get them to recycle in less than a second. I haven't tried that.

By the way, 1.3 changes how skeleton statues behaves. That forced me to use a Skeleton statue for each display part. And you have to build everything as compact as possible. Otherwise the clock won't work properly during the day.

My 24h clock in action. (1.3)

Back
Top Bottom