Items Fun with Bombs

Burst

Empress of Light
An small idea which came in my mind.

I know, some of you are liking to let everything explode. So, here are some bombs, which will do your exploding sessions somewhat better.

First, we have the Insta Bomb.
Made with 1 Bomb and 3 Explosive Powder.
When thrown, it will explode on contact with blocks with the same power like an normal bomb. It will not explode 2 seconds later like normal bombs. It's kinda like an Pre-Hardmode Version of Rocket IV, but weaker.

Then, we have the Insta Dynamite. It does the same like the Insta Bomb, but with the strength of Dynamite.
Made with 1 Dynamite and 1 Hellstone Bar.

And, the final thing - The Antimatter Bomb.
Made with 1 Insta Dynamite, 1 Insta Bomb, 5 Explosive Powder and one Luminite Bar. The strength of the Antimatter Bomb is 3 times stronger than dynamite. Kinda like Explosivas, but throwable.

That's it!
Suggest some changes!

Last edited:
The insta bomb/dynamite ones sound fine, the anti-mater one may be a bit much, not necessarily OP, but just too extravagant. Only thing I would suggest though is changing the recipe. Replace the gun powder with explosive powder. Firstly, if it's called "gun powder", then why is it only used for crafting bombs? Secondly, whenever you can use existing materials that are similar to something you want to add, use the existing materials instead. Most people are not fond of new materials that only have one use, and at the same time they appreciate it when old materials are given new uses.

The insta bomb/dynamite ones sound fine, the anti-mater one may be a bit much, not necessarily OP, but just too extravagant. Only thing I would suggest though is changing the recipe. Replace the gun powder with explosive powder. Firstly, if it's called "gun powder", then why is it only used for crafting bombs? Secondly, whenever you can use existing materials that are similar to something you want to add, use the existing materials instead. Most people are not fond of new materials that only have one use, and at the same time they appreciate it when old materials are given new uses.
I forgot that the thing exists too... Darn it. xD Okay, i will change it!

Back
Top Bottom