tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

Yeah...uh...they aren't supposed to spawn. I'll make the ai kill itself :p
Thats one way of getting around it. Still a small problem however, that will still make it drop money and other modded items, which could be annoying for some people. but atleast this solution is alot better than having to fly around the all the time. I included an image of me finding 2 next to one another.... if you ever needed a picture like that.
[doublepost=1463255866,1463255502][/doublepost]WAIT WAIT! I JUST FORGOT TO UPDATE THATS WHY THEY WERE SPAWNING. sorry >.<

Attachments

• Capture 2016-05-14 21_47_47.png
    Capture 2016-05-14 21_47_47.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 268
I personally think that the pixel should be a counterpart to the Hallow. It's always bothered me how the Corruption received a counterpart, but there was only the Hallow. Why give the Corruption an alternate version, but not the Hallow?

I'll think it over, since it'll be harder to create a counterpart of the Hallow due to no baseline to code it, unlike Crimson/Corruption.

I'll think it over, since it'll be harder to create a counterpart of the Hallow due to no baseline to code it, unlike Crimson/Corruption.
Maybe you could imploment a boss that would turn the hallowed into another biome. Just a thought for if trying to code it differently doesnt work.

Also, id love to see some awesome weapons that do crazy things, like a boomerang, which, when thrown, shoots out rainbows everywhere that explode into sharknados, which then shoot lasers everywhere while 100 eye of cthulus are spawned, which are all dancing to the tune of YMCA, and then the game just crashes with the message "What? What did you expect would happen?"

Also, its made by combinding every item from the key-chests from the dungeon + the meowmere and the portal gun

Last edited:
Hi. I made a different sprite before. But deleted it becausse it was kinda Irrelevent so... Heres a murk item!:

Attachments

• Murk's Necklace.png
    Murk's Necklace.png
    400 bytes · Views: 200
GabeHasWon, i am sick of this :red:. i started a new expert game and the zombie yeti, mutant, and plague doctor spawned at night. The zombie yeti spawn trapped me, so i disabled the mod. in the process, 3 other mods instantly had errors and terraria crashed. i am NOT enabling this mod until every single bug is fixed i am so done!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
[doublepost=1463614877,1463614673][/doublepost]:eek: oh crap im so sorry wrong mod omfg sorry :p:p:p:p

GabeHasWon, i am sick of this :red:. i started a new expert game and the zombie yeti, mutant, and plague doctor spawned at night. The zombie yeti spawn trapped me, so i disabled the mod. in the process, 3 other mods instantly had errors and terraria crashed. i am NOT enabling this mod until every single bug is fixed i am so done!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
[doublepost=1463614877,1463614673][/doublepost]:eek: oh crap im so sorry wrong mod omfg sorry :p:p:p:p
Just delete the post lol

.....well thanks. I was about to say, I never added the Mutant, Plague Doctor or Zombie Yeti.

Also, refrain from spamming emotes. I like reporting with little warning.

Well, whenever i try to loadup a world, when the swamp gets chosen, its gives a brief error message then crashes
[doublepost=1464307454,1464307428][/doublepost]Also, make a counterpart to the dungeon

Thing is, the Swamp is never chosen. It's that I have some things that edit the World Generation prosess, and it mightn't be compatible with something.

And also, I will make a counterpart to the dungeon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom