Gama's Art Thread

@RoboTT I have completed your request.

crk0q7L.png

I'm not sure whether I like it or not.
See any improvements you'd like made?
I actually have just one little change, if possible; can you remove the monocle? I feel as if it would look better without it... but i don't know

@LNseven I sort of finished your request. I say sort of because I was dissatisfied with the result, but I can't seem to make any major improvements. It was just a tad too out of my comfort zone.

xOmmQQA.png

EDIT: I might wind up redoing this from scratch.

Last edited:
I'm back, and I've brought minimalism! Specifically Megaman Starforce 3 minimalism.

Black Ace:
ubxaOjA.png

Red Joker:
h8Kruu7.png

Rogue Noise:
czQ33Py.png

And how about some backgrounds, too?
They appear to be a tad blurry from uploading. Dunno if I can fix that.
dP1p7ui.jpg

pwjwNki.jpg

oTkeY9b.jpg

Gallery link, just in case: http://imgur.com/a/GlJst

I might be doing all my minimalist art big enough for a background from now on, but I don't think I'll be redoing what I've already done, as it would require redoing everything from scratch.

I'm back, and I've brought minimalism! Specifically Megaman Starforce 3 minimalism.

Black Ace:
ubxaOjA.png

Red Joker:
h8Kruu7.png

Rogue Noise:
czQ33Py.png

And how about some backgrounds, too?
They appear to be a tad blurry from uploading. Dunno if I can fix that.
dP1p7ui.jpg

pwjwNki.jpg

oTkeY9b.jpg

Gallery link, just in case: http://imgur.com/a/GlJst

I might be doing all my minimalist art big enough for a background from now on, but I don't think I'll be redoing what I've already done, as it would require redoing everything from scratch.
Yes! Yes! This is glorious!
Looking forward to your further work! :D

Oh gee, I just remember this thread. The bump gave me an alert, glad to have stumbled back on this thread? If you're still doing requests, can I make one?
Sure, but I can't guarantee I'll get it done. I think you have one in my queue still that I haven't gotten done yet. Mostly because every time I tried, it kept coming out looking like a bean wearing clothes.

Sure, but I can't guarantee I'll get it done. I think you have one in my queue still that I haven't gotten done yet. Mostly because every time I tried, it kept coming out looking like a bean wearing clothes.
Lol, sounds fun. Want me try with a different character?

Sure, just keep in mind, if I do do it, it could be a quite a while before it's finished (That, or it could take like, 2 seconds. Depends on the day.)

I made an OC that isn't human for once. I really like this guy.

Dial (Original Character).png

Meet Dial. He's basically a space rock given life by a computer embedded in it. Unlike most robots/golems, he can experience emotions, but he can't experience pain, since rocks don't have nerves. He's not built for combat, but he can fire a rainbow beam from his eye, temporarily stunning his target. Mostly, he just likes to analyze things, especially nature and natural phenomenon.

He was originally supposed to be a Fakemon, but when I finished designing him he looked nothing like a Pokemon, so I adopted him as my own OC.
Also, I have been working on the requests some more, but I think I'm cursed when it comes to some of them. I just can't get them right.

Last edited:
Hey there, I know the status says on hold, but just to make sure, are you accepting anymore requests at this point, or is this a permanent/temporary for who-knows-how-long request lock?

Hey there, I know the status says on hold, but just to make sure, are you accepting anymore requests at this point, or is this a permanent/temporary for who-knows-how-long request lock?
I put requests on hold, when I haven't gotten to the requests I have after a long time. I still sometimes accept new requests, but I can't guaratee I'l get to it in a long time (I have a serious problem with keeping a schedule.)

I put requests on hold, when I haven't gotten to the requests I have after a long time. I still sometimes accept new requests, but I can't guaratee I'l get to it in a long time (I have a serious problem with keeping a schedule.)
Ah, okay, thanks for replying, just wanted to ask.

I'm temporarily back. I've left an explanation of where I've been at the top of the main post of this thread. Anyway, I'm not posting much, since I don't plan this to be the main place I'll be posting art in the future, but for now, have this fan art of "My Next Life as a Villainess:"
Catarina 3.png

I also did one of Keith, but I have some fixing to do on that one if I ever get to it (and if I do, I will post that one, too.)
As you can see, my style has changed quite a lot over the years I've been gone.
I have waaaay more art than this to post, but I don't really feel like it.

Dunno why, but the transparency got screwed up and I had to put in a white background. Too lazy to fix that any other way. Also, I accidentally saved this at least 5 times before it was finished, so there's a chance I uploaded the wrong one. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom