PC Game Crashes After 15-45 Minutes of Packed-On Gameplay

Atomic Fail Hawk

Official Terrarian
Crashing is most likely a result of the Cloud Saving for worlds.
I recently moved a world and a character from another laptop (with the same Steam Account) to my computer. After playing the game for a while, the screen froze and closed after 2-3 minutes. 1.3 had just been installed a week before if that's helpful. I actually fixed the problem by removing the character and world from the cloud on my computer. I assume the crashing was a result of the game saving the world to the cloud every now and again because the game lagged for a brief moment in between every crash. This may just be an internet problem, but in case it's something else, these are my computer statistics:

Processor: Intel Core i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB
System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor (which is weird because all my programs only work if they're 32-bit o_O)
Windows 8.1, ASUS, Microsoft Corporation, not really necessary, just thought I'd add that c:

My computer runs Terraria and accesses the internet very well, which is good because it's a laptop :/
I believe that's all, It doesn't crash anymore because I took everything off of the cloud, but it would be nice if it were fixed so I can play my world on our other computer too.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps.:happy:

Back
Top Bottom