Xbox One Game goes to a black screen when I summon Skeletron

alisosi

Plantera
Yesterday, I was playing Terraria, and went to the Dungeon to fight Skeletron. When I summoned him, my screen turned to complete black. I could hear my character taking damage, but I couldn't click or do anything.

Yesterday, I was playing Terraria, and went to the Dungeon to fight Skeletron. When I summoned him, my screen turned to complete black. I could hear my character taking damage, but I couldn't click or do anything.
Does this happen every time @Alexanderia? Or was it only the one time? Can you go to other worlds and try to fight Skeletron there and see if it does the same thing?

This only happened once. After the next night, it allowed me to fight him without it giving me the black screen. I tried on other worlds too, and it didn't happen on them.

Which power mode is your console set to? Energy-saving or Instant-on?
Power Mode-800.png

Energy-saving.
Okay, then your issue were fixed when you shut down the console for the night. It probably won't happen again. Most likely it was caused by one of the games that you played before Terraria.

If you had had the power setting set to Instant-on, then the issue might have reocurred until doing a hard restart (Settings->Restart console).

Back
Top Bottom