Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep getting "The selected File is not a Valid Terraria assembly" . Is there any workarround on installing game launcher on terraria 1.3? Trying to get exxo avalon to work on 1.3.
i have this problem too and i reinstalled gamelauncher and got this

i have this problem too and i reinstalled gamelauncher and got this
Gamelauncher can't find the 1.2.4.1 version of terraria. You'll have to wait for it to be updated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435765594,1435765462][/DOUBLEPOST]
By the Fury of GabeN,he haith unleash his wraith on the steam,all games is forced to update on steam
pls resue us
thankx very much
u probably busy
you do know that auto update can be turned off right?

When you have the EXE in the terraria folder, launch Gamelauncher and click "Add App". Then hunt down the exe file and add that, and there you go.

I don't think I need the info anymore, since I'm waiting for Game Launcher for 1.3.0.2.

what the :red: is wrong with steam and terraria
before the update I tried to find a way to stop the automatic update and now I couldn't play :red:
why did I even bother to buy this game instead of pirating it

what the :red: is wrong with steam and terraria
before the update I tried to find a way to stop the automatic update and now I couldn't play :red:
why did I even bother to buy this game instead of pirating it

Because pirating it to get it for free is illegal, and because Game Launcher wouldn't work for it. Plus, what you said isn't related to Game Launcher, so take it to a different thread.

I have a valid and purchased version of Terraria and yet when I try to install I get a message saying "The selected File is not a valid Terraria Assembly."
I have an unmod'd v1.3.0.3 Terraria right now. Any tips on what is causing the issue?

He hasn't updated it to 1.3 yet. You need to either wait for him to update,or if you have installed it for 1.2.4.1,choose the TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe and go without 1.3 until Gamelaunher is updated.
my terrariaoriginalbackup.exe still uses the steam folder so it doesnt work cause it says its 1.2.4.1 but since the folder uses 1.3 it isnt compatible or so i think so i just deleted my terrariaoriginalbackup.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom