Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bit of a problem- I downloaded and correctly installed game launcher, but when I try to use the original back up or a shortcut to it this error message appears.
Error.JPG

When I launch it from my steam client, it loads up game launcher so I can't play my vanilla terraria.

I have a bit of a problem- I downloaded and correctly installed game launcher, but when I try to use the original back up or a shortcut to it this error message appears.View attachment 52984
When I launch it from my steam client, it loads up game launcher so I can't play my vanilla terraria.
I've had this issue as well and have simply circumvented it by renaming 'Terraria.exe' (Game Launcher's exe) to 'Terraria_GL.exe', and changing the backup of vanilla Terraria's exe back to 'Terraria.exe' on the occasions that I want to use vanilla. I have to admit, though, that it's not exactly the most convenient fix ever. XD

Hey, I'm having what seems to be a rather unique issue (can't see anyone else who is having the same issue).
I'm sure it's simply something I messed up in the installation process.

I pull up the gamelauncher by clicking on my terraria.exe desktop shortcut.
The window for the launcher pulls up just fine, I select the first and only app and launch it.
Here's where it messes up, rather than pulling up the game, it pulls up yet another gamelauncher.

I'd love some help,

PS: I installed this because it's a requirement to play many of the mods offered by the community.

If I try to open it it gives some kind of DRM thing that says I can't be verified as the owner. How do I fix this?

Does anyone have a mirror of the tConfig installer for this mod? I'd like to get it but I'm getting a 429 on the dropbox link currently.

When i try to install Game Launcher everything is fine until I get to : Select Terraria Assembly. I don't have an original backup file but I used "Terraria" instead and keep getting the message: " The selected File is not a valid Terraria Assembly. " Can somebody help me with this? I've also tried renaming the file to "Terraria.exe" because I've had that work some other times for different downloads but it still did not work.

When i try to install Game Launcher everything is fine until I get to : Select Terraria Assembly. I don't have an original backup file but I used "Terraria" instead and keep getting the message: " The selected File is not a valid Terraria Assembly. " Can somebody help me with this? I've also tried renaming the file to "Terraria.exe" because I've had that work some other times for different downloads but it still did not work.

upload_2015-6-9_0-6-57.png

Screenshot (1).png

I keep getting this problem and nothing I have tried has worked so far. It does this for everything and not just Terraria.bak. (Also note the date on the bottom right corner...Heh)

I figured out my problem, and I feel really, really dumb when I found out. I kept uninstalling and downloading the game but never ran it so it never created the required files and never put it in My Games folder. Sorry for any confusion.

Is there a way you can run multiple mods at once with this? I want to play Exxo Avalon, Thorium+ and Omnir, (and maybe Necro) and I was wondering how I could do that. (without tAPI?) Thanks!

I seem to be having a problem when launching the GL it's not a please launch game from steam client it is this...I am really dissapointed i just want the exxo avalon mod that's it please help
[DOUBLEPOST=1433978980,1433978881][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a way you can run multiple mods at once with this? I want to play Exxo Avalon, Thorium+ and Omnir, (and maybe Necro) and I was wondering how I could do that. (without tAPI?) Thanks!
I don't know but Exxo Avalon ... YUSS!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    620.4 KB · Views: 236
When I try to download it, it says that this download is malicious and game launcher blocked it. Does anyone know why and will it harm my computer?

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but will there be more versions of terraria added to the game launcher so you have more versions to downgrade to?

When I try to download it, it says that this download is malicious and game launcher blocked it. Does anyone know why and will it harm my computer?
This software is completely safe and will not harm your computer. :dryadsmile: At least, it passes every malware check on my end and it hasn't harmed my computer in the slightest during the several months now during which I have been using it. That' s a pretty positive indicator, if you ask me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom