Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Game Launcher ;-;
I'm playing trove and the server downtimes are annoying. I want to play the old versions of Terraria to kill some time :c

well if someone donates enough money for me to buy a mac to actually create and test a mac port then yes
For him asking a legitimate question, you sure answered ignorantly. Anyways, what about Linux? Am I gonna get a smart a$$ answer too?

im having some difficulty getting this installed. I don't understand what it means when asking for a valid Terraria Assembly? And when I go into the Steam folder in my program files, I am not seeing any file that says Terraria.exe, or TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe. Please help me with this, I think that some of these mods sound really neat and would also love to mess around with making some. However and again, I need some help getting started...

I do not know how or what I did but I have 1.3.0.7 running threw GL, all I know that GL wasn't opening 1.3.0.7 before but today I tried it and the game opened up

For him asking a legitimate question, you sure answered ignorantly. Anyways, what about Linux? Am I gonna get a smart a$$ answer too?
How is this anwser ingorant? He doesn't own mac, and installing linux just to get one software compatible is too much. Why would he need to do that? That's entirely his choice if he does that or not. Deal with it.

im having some difficulty getting this installed. I don't understand what it means when asking for a valid Terraria Assembly? And when I go into the Steam folder in my program files, I am not seeing any file that says Terraria.exe, or TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe. Please help me with this, I think that some of these mods sound really neat and would also love to mess around with making some. However and again, I need some help getting started...
ok so right now gfamelaUNCHER isnt updated (thanks a lot for the bug updates -_- re-logic like you dont need to release a new one every week just test it on yours and find some bugs etc.) so you need to wait for gamelaucnher to update and for 64 bit: go to program files (x86) steam steamapps common terraria and scroll down and select terraria.exe for when it does update

Well you dont even need to buy a mac.Use virtual box.Although theres the fact its illegal tho and i havent done it before so your putting yourself at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom