Game Mechanics Game remembers summoned minions when switching loadouts (QoL)

zenslime

Terrarian
It would be a nice quality of life change for loadouts to be able to remember how many minions were summoned.
where switching between a loadout with (x) extra minions, to a loadout with no extra minions, and then back, the minions would be able to de-summon and re-summon to the initial amount.

Example: I noticed this recently while playing summoner and doing daily fishing missions, where switching from loadout 1 (with armour and accessories that add minions) to loadout 2 (with fishing gear), the extra minions disappear when changing to the fishing setup (leaving you with one), and when you switch back to the minion loadout it stays at one minion, and you need to summon them again.

I'm not sure if this has been thought of, or if it's an oversight as loadouts were added recently.

it's not crazy inconvenient how it is, but it does become a bit of a chore to have to resummon all of the minions, especially as you get more of them.

I'm not sure of any alternatives to aid with this problem either.

Thanks for reading!

I litterally just posted this 😂
But there also should be a carryover on accessories, like, toggle an accessory so it is present in more than just one loadout

Back