Mobile Game won't launch

Tomorrow'

Terrarian
I bought the game today, installed it and tried to start. The Terraria and Re Logic logo appears and the game crashes. I looked on the forums and tried to remove the obb, restart the game and restart my phone (Android).
The obb folder is empty and nothing has changed when I delete it and start the game. This is my second attempt to buy the game, the first time I downloaded it and had the same problem, I was refunded and today I tried to buy it again. How can I solve this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200324-135037.png
    Screenshot_20200324-135037.png
    272 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20200324-135140.png
    Screenshot_20200324-135140.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 114
I bought the game today, installed it and tried to start. The Terraria and Re Logic logo appears and the game crashes. I looked on the forums and tried to remove the obb, restart the game and restart my phone (Android).
The obb folder is empty and nothing has changed when I delete it and start the game. This is my second attempt to buy the game, the first time I downloaded it and had the same problem, I was refunded and today I tried to buy it again. How can I solve this problem?
Hi there @Tomorrow', welcome to the forums. :)

I’m seeing some other mobile players running into this issues, normally on Android as well. Unfortunately, I don’t know of any solutions or workarounds. I’m wondering if there’s been some Android OS update that isn’t playing well with Terraria.

I would recommend getting in touch with 505 Games, the publisher of the mobile version, and see if they have any insight to your issue.

You can open a support ticket here (you may need to create an account to open a ticket): Terraria (Mobile)

Sorry I don’t have any workarounds or solutions to try.

Hi there @Tomorrow', welcome to the forums. :)

I’m seeing some other mobile players running into this issues, normally on Android as well. Unfortunately, I don’t know of any solutions or workarounds. I’m wondering if there’s been some Android OS update that isn’t playing well with Terraria.

I would recommend getting in touch with 505 Games, the publisher of the mobile version, and see if they have any insight to your issue.

You can open a support ticket here (you may need to create an account to open a ticket): Terraria (Mobile)

Sorry I don’t have any workarounds or solutions to try.
Hi. I don't want to open a new thread. I got the same issue. I had terraria on my redmi5a and it worked just fine. I replaced my phone in July. Got remdi 9. Decided to go back to the game today so I installed it on a new device. The rest is exactly as the OP said. Do you have any new info / fixes to that problem?

[QUOTE = "Szymon303, post: 2119356, membro: 210407"]
Oi. Eu não quero abrir um novo tópico. Eu tenho o mesmo problema. Tive terraria no meu redmi5a e funcionou muito bem. Troquei meu telefone em julho. Recebi remdi 9. Decidi voltar ao jogo hoje, então instalei em um novo dispositivo. O resto é exatamente como o OP disse. Você tem novas informações / soluções para esse problema?
[/CITAR]
Well, I just gave up on trying this, waited some days and tried again. The new updates fixed this problem in my device (Xiaomi Mi A2), and now it's just working fine. Anyway, I don't think the game is going to get any update soon because of 1.4 major update. Sorry for not begin able to help you.

Back
Top Bottom