[Games] Celebrating 5 years of Terraria

Games ✔︎

Official Terrarian
Terraria... A magnificent game created by these amazing developers. These fine devs have shown their true talent in game development by gifting us this wonderful game.

On May 16, 2011, Terraria was officially released. This game sure has come a long way hasn't it? I remember the first time I saw the Terraria trailer. I was astonished. I bought the game back in May of 2011 and soon fell victim to it's addictive qualities. To this day I still enjoy Terraria, and it certainly has come a long way.

Happy Birthday Terraria. And happy birthday to you too guide. On that note, here are all of the Terraria trailers compiled. This game has grown into something revolutionary in the eyes of creative gamers from around the world.

Happy 5th Birthday Terraria.

~Overall Rating~

10/10 (Masterpiece)

Being a noob in terraria is an amazing experience, everything has a feel to it that makes the world seem new and exciting, new places to explore, bosses to fight, and I didn't have access to a wiki, so the experience was even better. I really miss being a noob, and I actually wish I could be one again, just so I could get that wondrous feeling again.
Happy 5th Birthday Terraria.

Damn, watching these trailers again and remembering how things used to be, it's actually quite emotional. The old sprites, mechanics, items, it's all really amazing to watch the evolution of Terraria. Nostalgia is using me as a sextoy right now, man.

The developers have not only created a game but also a community, definitely the nicest on the Internet, which is pretty amazing if you ask me. The people who have created this game are simply incredible, interacting with the community so much. And the people inside the community? Wow. Now I know I have been negative and toxic to some of the people on these forums, but I just love every single person on here. The ambience on these forums is absolutely stellar and I have no other words to describe it.

And how did I meet--how did we all meet--everyone here? Because of Terraria, and now look at it, 5 years old. I understand that we are behind screens and we might not all know each other properly, but we all share a connection and, despite what happens, we remain a :red:ing awesome community. Look at all the things that we have accomplished, because of this one game. Think about it.

In life, I wish to become a bestselling author, not solely for the money, but because I want to be recognized as "amazing" as what I absolutely love doing. Where did I get that inspiration? Why from Terraria of course. Yes, I have been writing all my life, creating small books out of sheets of paper and staples, but I really got into it because of Terraria. And that's just me. What about the modding community? Later, they'll probably become incredible programmers after starting out by creating mods on TCF. Artists that fulfill requests and stream their art? They could potentially become much greater, and create art for a living!

All of this positivity and creativity, all stems from a 2d sandbox game, Terraria. I know this is a video game, but I won't let that undermine what has happened because of its development. This game has been out for 5 years now, and I'm just so happy to have been there at the start, in 2011, because it has been one hell of a ride that's certain to continue as we see T:OW and other updates for the future. So, thank you everyone, and especially the developers. What a crazy 5 years it has been, and to a happy future for Terraria and the development team, cheers!

I remember when terraria was a baby... And now he's grown into a beautiful masterpiece. Get ready for the best 6 years of terraria ;(:passionate::naughty::cool::p:redspin::kingslime:~:cry::merchantcry::dryadcry:`:cry::nursecrying:
[doublepost=1464732633,1464732513][/doublepost]Oh and we love you developers. We R3M3MB3R it like it released yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom