Items Gel expansion

Paige

Pixel Pirate
There's so many slimes and so much gel, but not a whole lot of uses, especially toward hardmode and thereafter.

So, I propose new gel types. For example, sandslimes could drop Sandy Gel, which could make Sandy Gel Dye, Sand Torches, Sand Gel furniture, and more.

Rainbow slimes could drop Rainbow Gel, etc etc you get the idea.

More gel = more (not so helpful) near pointless items. I think two types of gel is more than enough!
So you think that the only items in the game should be ones that help you progress? You're not a fan of vanity items at all? Why are you playing Terraria then?

There's so many slimes and so much gel, but not a whole lot of uses, especially toward hardmode and thereafter.

So, I propose new gel types. For example, sandslimes could drop Sandy Gel, which could make Sandy Gel Dye, Sand Torches, Sand Gel furniture, and more.

Rainbow slimes could drop Rainbow Gel, etc etc you get the idea.
Dont forget Sandy Gel Dye
And Rainbow Gel Dye

So you think that the only items in the game should be ones that help you progress? You're not a fan of vanity items at all? Why are you playing Terraria then?

'You're not a fan of vanity items at all? Why are you playing Terraria then?' If you want lots of vanity play Minecraft! You will like it there! They have custom banners, custom fireworks, ect... but seriously, what does this have to offer?

Gel is used to make torches, sticky consumables and slime blocks. Different coloured torches can be made with gems so that would be useless, wait no... it would be over powered as slimes are common enemies and gems are much rarer. Different coloured gel furniture already exist, talk to the painter for more information. For the consumables, we currently have sticky for blue and bouncy for pink.

I do like dyes, but I don't think they should be dropped off such of a common enemy.

Back
Top Bottom