tModLoader Gemmania Mod!

How Do You Like it?

• Nice Work! Keep it up!

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Worst Mod Ever! Hate it!

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Ok. I will do the sprite sheet for the Gem Collector. But honestly I haven't done that kinda spriting in a while. So it might take a while

Ok
[doublepost=1467849003,1467848610][/doublepost]Dude you might want to think about making a picture for our mod soon

You do know that there will have to be close to 20 sprites for the sprite sheet. Not including when Gem Collector uses his weapon.
What is his weapon?

For the Gem Collector. I was thinking maybe as well as selling gems maybe he should sell Crystal Shards. And when he dies he could drop Gem Collector's Glasses.
And do you want me to make the gem bush sprite. And for the Gem Collector's weapon, what exactly is it?

Okay. Well, by picture do you mean banner, like the one you have for the thorium mod? Also, thanks for giving the link to my mod in your sig!
[doublepost=1467905133,1467905085][/doublepost]Problem is, it is not coded into the game yet, so we cannot get an ingame pic

Added Gem Crab. @RandomPanda, please Sprite it to look like this: thanks in advance!

image.png

Okay. I asked for a topaz one already, can you do the ruby fish?
[doublepost=1467938776,1467938759][/doublepost]Also, what about the Gem Crab?

Because dont you want to keep people in suspense for when the good things in the mod comes out instead of spoiling every single item and monster? Suspense does a lot

Back
Top Bottom