Other Game General ULTRAKILL Discussion

Also imo the world looks white and red is eh so far
What do you mean complete and utter destruction of the senses is like my 4th favourite song
I mean, that’s just proof of a variety in taste.

To me, aCaUDotS (the song but I’m too lazy to type it) just sounds like a bunch of amen breaks over white-noise, but no hate if you like it.

I mean, that’s just proof of a variety in taste.

To me, aCaUDotS (the song but I’m too lazy to type it) just sounds like a bunch of amen breaks over white-noise, but no hate if you like it.
The reason I enjoy it is because i'm trans
I listen to breakcore so ultrakill music is addictive to me and slow paced songs like leviatihan's theme suck-a-the-balls

Oh god oh :red: I said something cringe didn't I?
I just think that all combat themes are good, ambient noise themes are really bad
No no, you didn’t say something cringe, I just didn’t know how to respond to that. I spend like 3 minutes trying to think of something and just ran out of ideas.

No no, you didn’t say something cringe, I just didn’t know how to respond to that. I spend like 3 minutes trying to think of something and just ran out of ideas.
phew thank the lawd
I think learning that hakita composed most of the ultrakill music by himself gave me motivation to make the elemental collapse mod ost

I don’t think you’re supposed to enjoy listening to Chaos or Pandemonium, but I actually am starting to like both.

Please help.

Welcome to the hall of ultrakill addicts like myself!

P-3 speculations?

Which layer do you guess it’s gonna be based around?
Thanks! Yeah if you peep my signature you'll see it's one of my favorite games lmfao

Hakita already showed off the layers in the 7-1 teaser, but they're going to be the final circles of Hell from Dante's Inferno, which is pretty obvious from what the game is based on :D

As for P-3...I'll be honest, I have no clue. It's probably another judge of hell from Dante's Inferno, since tmk Minos is also from there

Back
Top Bottom