tModLoader Gensokyo Mod, a Touhou mod for Terraria

Is there some update coming out anytime soon? Like I don't really expect it I just wanna know if this mod is still getting developed.

Quite an understandable concern after more than 11 months without an update. Don't worry though, we released a new update just yesterday. Nothing groundbreaking, but we're still active and also have some bigger stuff planned for the (hopefully) near future.

Quite an understandable concern after more than 11 months without an update. Don't worry though, we released a new update just yesterday. Nothing groundbreaking, but we're still active and also have some bigger stuff planned for the (hopefully) near future.
Nice👍

I've been having a problem with the weapons that use alt fire. When I press the alt fire button, it just fires the weapon normally once.

I've been having a problem with the weapons that use alt fire. When I press the alt fire button, it just fires the weapon normally once.
Same here, I thought I was the only one

I used alt-fire on Lunarian Musket gun to thrust with bayonet to test the alt-fire for the first time, it worked once, and that's it, I thought alt-fire mechanic have a cooldown that long after use

there's a bug involving this mod and fargo's mod; game will immediately crash when attempting to use the 'fireball dash' from the 'betsy's heart' accessory or its upgrades from fargo's mod

Back
Top Bottom