PS4 Getting damage from another player

Ranadiel

Terrarian
I have been playing with my girlfriend for some time now and although not going too far into the game yet (large Expert world).

Among other lag issues or some graphical glitches, one thing stood out hard. My gf character (host) travelling on the surface got damage when my character was in hell, using obsidian skin potion and pushing against hellstone blocks. Tested this a few times and it clearly shows the second player getting damage when the first pushes against hellstone blocks - standing on hellstone doesn't inflict this.

I have been playing with my girlfriend for some time now and although not going too far into the game yet (large Expert world).

Among other lag issues or some graphical glitches, one thing stood out hard. My gf character (host) travelling on the surface got damage when my character was in hell, using obsidian skin potion and pushing against hellstone blocks. Tested this a few times and it clearly shows the second player getting damage when the first pushes against hellstone blocks - standing on hellstone doesn't inflict this.
Hi there @Ranadiel, thanks for sharing this info. Interesting that it’s only pushing against the hellstone and not standing on it. If you haven’t already, it would be a great help if you could send this straight to the developers here, being sure to include as many details as you can: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Thanks for the help :) I got around to sending the bug report and hopefully it will be resolved sooner or later.

Checked some more scenarios and it looks like initial push against fire blocks result in sending the damage over. Wearing obsidian skulls, obsidian potions or having the shield resolves this issue ;)

Back
Top Bottom