Weapons & Equip Give 'Chilled' Immunity to Ankh Charm

Makes sense, although a little redundant as the ankh charm may only exist for a few seconds before it goes into the Ankh shield.

Maybe in multiplayer there may be instances where there are more ankh charms than obsidian shields.

Maybe in multiplayer there may be instances where there are more ankh charms than obsidian shields.
It's not uncommon, even in singleplayer, to have way more Ankh Charms than you have Cobalt Shields due to the nature of Cobalt Shield being an item you have a finite supply of without going out of your way to set up a Dungeon lake to fish in.

The primary chokepoint towards Ankh Shields at this point is just the Blindfold and Pocket Mirror, while the secondary is the Medicated Bandage.
Every other component drops in a commonly farmed area.

This is the Ankh storage on a recent multiplayer session I'm a part of. Our pace is fairly slow (we primarily only do major progression once a week and are mostly building otherwise) so it's a little exaggerated.

Multiple players went out of their way to farm for Rod of Discord, so we had an overabundance of Armor Polish... then when I set up our Ichor/Cursed Flames farm, the Vitamins began to roll in.
1682946238267.png

1682946251409.png

As another example, this is my Ankh storage on my recent Master/For the Worthy playthrough.
1682946331756.png

The primary differences in these are just the lack of Countercurse Mantras due to simply not spending much time in areas that drop Megaphones nor Nazars.

... I don't know if this helps illustrate your point or not, actually. I'm barely awake, and this is really just primarily a consistency suggestion.. I just know an Eclipse started on our server and I may as well farm that again for more Moon Charms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom